National Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you take care of illegal immigrants along with allowing migration of your country-----when you can't even take care of your own people? This is what happens to your country.

Italian Bishop Claims Country Will Soon “Be Muslim” due to “Our Stupidity”

http://www.disrupter.media/italian-bishop-claims-country-will-soon-muslim-due-stupidity/

There is a big difference between Christianity vs. Islam:
If a country is founded based on Christianity overtime the entire concept of that country and laws would change.

KMP,

I'm not saying don't allow immigration, I'm saying that illegal immigration needs to either pay their fair share of taxes and register with our country or get the hell out.

Why do illegal immigrants get anything free when America can't even take care of their own people? But illegal immigrats are okay in this country? Along with the hatred of the United States and the groups that are dying to create MASS murders on innocent civilians that's okay? we are all in this together.

It's not like I can fly to another country and just live there without anytype of documents.

KMP,

I'm not saying don't allow immigration, I'm saying that illegal immigration needs to either pay their fair share of taxes and register with our country or get the hell out.

Why do illegal immigrants get anything free when America can't even take care of their own people? But illegal immigrats are okay in this country? Along with the hatred of the United States and the groups that are dying to create MASS murders on innocent civilians that's okay? we are all in this together.

It's not like I can fly to another country and just live there without anytype of documents.

What? Since when are illegals mass murders that hate this country? All the ones I know are just working 80 hours a week trying to get by. Oh, and they all pay taxes, too. Almost all have ITIN numbers and file federal taxes. Even if they don't, they pay sales taxes, property taxes (directly, or via rent), gas taxes, etc. Again, undocumented immigrants cannot get welfare or any other benefits legally. At all.

KMP,

My comment was directed at his 'greatest humans who ever lived' bit and in particular the 'Social Conservative/Anti-Communist Jesus' remark, whatever the fuck that means.

Theory: Trump was funded and influenced by pharmaceutical lobbyists. Think about how much antidepressant and antianxiety prescriptions will skyrocket. Every day I read the news and I feel nauseous. This guy genuinely terrifies me.

Theory: Trump was funded and influenced by pharmaceutical lobbyists. Think about how much antidepressant and antianxiety prescriptions will skyrocket. Every day I read the news and I feel nauseous. This guy genuinely terrifies me.

So now Trump is going to drug up America? I think he is a little to that party. The country is already drugged up on antidepressants along with Oxy's and heroine. Take a look at Hollywood who keeps bashing Trump they are the symbol of drugs, sex and cheating on your wife or husband at every event.

Look at Arnold Swartz----sleeping with his housekeeper then having a baby out of wed-lock. Seriously we should be listening to these so called role models.

So now Trump is going to drug up America? I think he is a little to that party. The country is already drugged up on antidepressants along with Oxy's and heroine. Take a look at Hollywood who keeps bashing Trump they are the symbol of drugs, sex and cheating on your wife or husband at every event.

Look at Arnold Swartz----sleeping with his housekeeper then having a baby out of wed-lock. Seriously we should be listening to these so called role models.

As opposed to Trump who likes to grab 'em by the pussy and clearly does a lot of cocaine?

I'm no trump fan, but I think it's actually unlikely he's a coke head - his brother died young as an alcoholic and apparently Donald doesn't even drink.

That being said - if that means the mania and delusions of grandeur are entirely sui generis, that's pretty impressive

I'm no trump fan, but I think it's actually unlikely he's a coke head - his brother died young as an alcoholic and apparently Donald doesn't even drink.

Perhaps but the coke would explain so, so much from his entire persona to the sniffles and the constant squinting. Based on conversations I've had with people I don't think it's possible to have been involved in the whole 80s New York club scene and not have emerged with a penchant for certain extracurricular activities.

Could you see Trump supporters doing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

I'm a Trump supporter I would never ever consider hurting somebody with a different a opinion than me especially Clinton supporters.

This is the very definition of fake news.

As for not hurting people, you voted for the repeal of the ACA. That's not just just going to hurt people but it's going to kill people, liberals and conservatives alike.

Could you see Trump supporters doing this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHZSfhd1X_8

You do realize that as a result of the insane fake news that Project Veritas (& other outlets like Infowars) pushed about the Comet pizzeria (being the base of Hillary Clinton's child sex trafficking operation), a guy went there WITH AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON & FIRED A SHOT (allegedly to unlock a backroom door) because he wanted to "investigate what was going on."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...94a21c44abc_story.html?utm_term=.9ad6f9e680c4

Perhaps but the coke would explain so, so much from his entire persona to the sniffles and the constant squinting. Based on conversations I've had with people I don't think it's possible to have been involved in the whole 80s New York club scene and not have emerged with a penchant for certain extracurricular activities.

Honestly, his personality is perfectly described by narcissistic personality disorder. I worry that he may be a psychopath, I have never seen him display empathy in a genuine manner.

Honestly, his personality is perfectly described by narcissistic personality disorder. I worry that he may be a psychopath, I have never seen him display empathy in a genuine manner.

I agree. I despise the man, but will not accuse him of being a Coke head.

We Americans got the candidate we deserve and I hope we learn from it.

We no longer have conversations anymore, but shouting matches where everyone says how they feel, but are unwilling to listen to other points of view.

We no longer feel (or try to feel) empathy for our fellow man. We only think of ourselves.

We automatically assume that anyone who thinks differently from us is an idiot.

We expect simple solutions to complex problems.

Trump perfectly embodies all of these points.

We Americans got the candidate we deserve and I hope we learn from it.

We no longer have conversations anymore, but shouting matches where everyone says how they feel, but are unwilling to listen to other points of view.

We no longer feel (or try to feel) empathy for our fellow man. We only think of ourselves.

We automatically assume that anyone who thinks differently from us is an idiot.

We expect simple solutions to complex problems.

Trump perfectly embodies all of these points.

The rest of the world doesn't deserve this though. He's trying to bully our own allies.

Imagine that---Clinton Foundation losing donations. The Clintons are doing such Honorable things for humanity why would Australia cut their ties?

Australia Cuts Clinton Foundation Donations To $0

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...norway-it-cuts-clinton-foundation-donations-0

Must be fake news. This can't be true

Don't forget Norway
Norway Slashes Clinton Foundation Donations By 87% As Political Clout Dries Up
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...n-donations-87-clintons-political-clout-dried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back