One Greenway (Parcel 24) | 0 Kneeland Street | Chinatown

That is some value engineering if I've ever seen it. Those roof terraces would have been cool.

Man, it was really supposed to tier down gradually and they totally nixed it. How does it even have the same number of units? I don't hate what they're putting up, but how can this be covered by the original permits? It's so different.

So how does this actually meet the street on the south station side? I cant tell for sure but it seems like it doesn't actually engage the incline at 'sidewalk level', which is a shame because it will incrementally hold back this area from being 'city' rather than'highway ramps' for the forseaable future

So how does this actually meet the street on the south station side? I cant tell for sure but it seems like it doesn't actually engage the incline at 'sidewalk level', which is a shame because it will incrementally hold back this area from being 'city' rather than'highway ramps' for the forseaable future

It engages Albany Street, and has retail space along that side. Sidewalks will be added to Albany up to the South Station Connector Road. The mini-park between phases 1 and 2 also terraces up from Hudson to Albany at that point.

For this to become a neighborhood, South Station Connector Road really needs a new name!

It engages Albany Street, and has retail space along that side. Sidewalks will be added to Albany up to the South Station Connector Road. The mini-park between phases 1 and 2 also terraces up from Hudson to Albany at that point.

For this to become a neighborhood, South Station Connector Road really needs a new name!

Menino

Man, it was really supposed to tier down gradually and they totally nixed it. How does it even have the same number of units? I don't hate what they're putting up, but how can this be covered by the original permits? It's so different.

Because, I believe, the original rendering is not what was actually permiited. It was an early rendering of the proposed project before the permitting was put in place.

Because, I believe, the original rendering is not what was actually permiited. It was an early rendering of the proposed project before the permitting was put in place.

That is the way I remember it too. I was sad to see the terraced version go.

This post is from 1-30-2014
Right from Bozzuto's page for One Greenway - a rendering of the building from the complimentary angle of the only other rendering that seems to be floating around. Makes it look a lot like a squat mini-Kensington with more brick panels.

SNqdwGI.jpg

Beeline, thanks, as always you provide really nice pictures! Quick question for anyone, is this project the complete project or is there a phase two planned somewhere down the road? I look at the renderings and it looks like there is more to come.

^^ This is phase I. The second phase is south of this building and a small park. See the attached rendering. You can see part of phase II which includes another small building and a row of townhouses going south on the E side of Hudson.

One Greenway (Looking N)

that rendering looks like that shitty northeastern dorm. yeesh. Not a good look

Still liking this one. I wish more buildings would use warm, earthy colors like these.

Yeah, I like this one a lot. The texture is key for these colors. This one is my current sleeper hit for what's going up now. Background building, but with broad shoulders. I've said it before, but it reminds me of a canyon wall, which is very appropriate for this location.

Back