Photo of the Day, Boston Style - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone happen to know what movies are filming in town right now? I stumbled upon this 'disaster' on Franklin Street on Sunday.

Looks like any other day, except the denizens are eating dirt.
319448787_BjRuT-M.jpg

Watch your step!
319448925_ZN2Gx-L.jpg

I had to go inside when the started yelling at me for taking photos. Nobody would exactly explain what the movie was.
319448983_GU6bU-L.jpg

Another disaster in the making:
319448581_6TV8T-L.jpg

^^

The special effects are gonna be incredible in that movie. Bravo to those extras for remaining so absolutely still while you were taking their pictures. :)

From IMDB:

Set in a futuristic world where humans live in isolation and interact through surrogate robots, a cop (Willis) is forced to leave his home for the first time in years in order to investigate the murders of others? surrogates.

So I guess the people on the ground are supposed to look fake.

I know I should be a proper jaded Bostonian and take all the filmings for granted, but I'm continually amazed at the sheer volume of stuff going on.

Just a couple weeks ago Mass Ave from Comm to Beacon and Beacon down to Charlesview were consumed by production trailers, and especially on Beacon there were so many of them so close to the curb that the sidewalk felt more like a really long tunnel than an open air passage.

once again, I'm breaking my own rule and posting a picture taken in Rhode Island. I took this picture from my backyard on Sunday of the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, the Red Arrows.

2621830775_d2d6e9823f_b.jpg

once again, I'm breaking my own rule and posting a picture taken in Rhode Island. I took this picture from my backyard on Sunday of the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Team, the Red Arrows.

I can't make out the wing roundels. Were these the Brits or the Canadians?

Looks very gamer-ish. I like it.

Also, the picture you posted prior to the one directing above is awesome. It manages to capture a 4:3 window of the city in nearly flawless fashion -- i.e. there are no clear vents/ugly structures on top of buildings that you usually get when you take a picture of the roofs of buildings.

Keep up the good work

Broad and Franklin, next to the Times. I'd be interested in a meetup.

^^I know everyone raves about the reflections off of the Hancock, but the sunsets look beautiful when reflected off Exchange Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back