Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part VI (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this thing?
x8kVQ19.jpg

I was going to post this in the appropriate new construction thread for the project but I couldn't figure out which one it is.

^ Someone likes to get looked at... I've seen that car a few times driving repeatedly up and down Huntington. Waaaaay loud with the engine revs echoing off the buildings.

That whole set was nice, but I like this picture best because you captured one of my favorite moments in all of Boston. The way how that one side of the street on that one block all the sudden feels like you've stepped into an urban jungle is nothing short of magical.

^ Thanks, kz! St. Stephen is beautiful, I'm psyched to be living there in the fall.

Love that photo of 60 State. One of my favorite buildings in Boston.

LOL, I just noticed the billboard in that 60 State shot......nice dig at our weather, Mr. Marketers!

Thought you guys might enjoy a shot-for-shot test render of one of the background buildings I built for a pet project of mine.

cambridge-render.jpg

cambridge-current.jpg

The doorway is raised because I was lazy and didn't add in the slope of Cambridge Street

Second one is BRILLIANT. I would order that in a gallery wrap.

oh that ole thing
that's just my Bugatti : )

9098806673_8cb5923e97_c.jpg

Parked in front of Atlantic Wharf.
It is owned by Herb Chambers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gmack24/9098806673/

Why even bother with the ticket? They should do some kinda sliding scale with these things and base the ticket amount on a percentage of the value of your car, which increases exponentially as the value of your car goes up. How much would it take to dissuade somebody like that from parking in a no parking zone? 100k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back