Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part VI (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
02124, that first image took my breath away. I'm definitely nominating that at the end of the year.

The one with 111 and the other reflections are great as well.

^ Watching your skills as a photographer improve over the last few years has been fun. Great stuff.

thanks man :) just a guy with a camera who gets paid to drive all over New England each day.

935071_10200265676384690_1480632937_n.jpg

10th Annual Revere Beach Nat'l Sand Sculpture Festival

Ugh if only my camera wasn't so spotty on the zooms. I really need to send it in for repairs...

Ive always loved this view. Its like a trip through the decades

DSC04457_zps3d21e77e.jpg

DSC04473_zps17201372.jpg

Nice pic! Hope you weren't driving when you took it! First, Boston02134, now you! My nerves can't take it!

lol he did it 1st I take mine blindly dont know what I get till I upload them, then crop them Im always suprised at what the camera takes,besides like me sometimes, he might be a passenger and not driving?

Yeah I think I was posting drive-by shots long before 02124...not that I'm proud of it, but I do have a history of such devious behavior! But like 02124, it's just a blindly point and hope for the best type thing. And yes I was driving!

Guys, just be careful...and whenever I'm in Boston, I'll check with you so I can avoid where you guys are driving! :) Having said that, Kz, really nice pics you posted today! You were really all over town!! And 02124, an appreciative nod to you as well!!

thanks! and alot of times when u drive in Boston ur just stuck in bumber-bumber traffic an u cant resist sometimes its all where u park :)

thanks! and alot of times when u drive in Boston ur just stuck in bumber-bumber traffic an u cant resist

Notice the auditorium seating in the bottom right, just above the panels. Reminds me of the ICA's auditorium, except this over looks the hyway ramp and not the harbor.

^ Love that first picture....looks like it could be a shot from the 1940s of some Greyhound bus station.

9367081583_cafc946e03_b.jpg

9367079533_e5578881fc_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back