Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part VI (2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9577794436_f0fbd9cc81_c.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gmack24/9577794436/in/photostream

Woa!! There's been some nice photos I haven't even noticed! Nice stuff, edkz and gmack

Personal note: I'm moved out of Brighton. No more amazing view, or any view for that matter (unless brick walls count).

9405778086_f26d2bc7e5_b.jpg

^^ Belmont, across the street from Cambridge. Watertown's a mile or two away.

Whence its legititude?

^^ Belmont, across the street from Cambridge. Watertown's a mile or two away.

Whence its legititude?

Ah ok, Belmont it is! And Boston City Hall popping a squat on some hapless little federal-style wannabe? Totes legit. Anyways...

9611039053_e26c502914_b.jpg

Heyo, the fact that it's all females up there is pure coincidence. A very nice coincidence, but a coincidence nonetheless.

kz, what camera do you use? I can't get over how nice your photos are.
Can't wait to get back to Northeastern and contribute more to this forum again. 36 hours...

And so as to not completely waste my post and your time, something I took in July and that I like a lot more now than when I took it:

kz, what camera do you use? I can't get over how nice your photos are.

Well thanks for the kind words...I'm just happy to have an audience that gives half a crap about my stuff.

As for my camera, it's a Canon Rebel T3i and then a super sweet 70-200mm telephoto lens for all the deep zoom shots. But I also have a really good editing program--Photoshop Lightroom--that brings out the best (and then some) in just about every picture I could possibly take. I got that half a year ago and it's been a game changer...so much fun!

But lest you think my photography is all digital trickery, I'd just point out that the shot with the girls on the bridge had a bare minimum of editing...that was 99% camera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back