Pierce Boston (née The Point )| Boylston St/Brookline Av | Fenway

This thing is flying up. Topped out by October 1?

I saw this on storrow yesterday before the turn at bu its VERY noticeable, and its only half done!

Last edited:
From Saturday, 8/20:

ObZnqys.jpg

Did the massing at the front change? I don't see the angle shifting as it rises.

03-WeinerVentures-PierceBoston_v2-102115.jpg

Did the massing at the front change? I don't see the angle shifting as it rises.

03-WeinerVentures-PierceBoston_v2-102115.jpg

I think the next floor is going to shift the angle again. It should be finishing up on #16 today or tomorrow, which seems to be around the floor that it changes in the render. It will be easier to tell when it gets its glass.

From Saturday, 8/20:

ObZnqys.jpg

Galactic -- I count 16 or 17 [which of course means we are at floor 17 or 18 due to Triskaidekaphobia] -- unfortunately wont quite be tall enough for the Chinese four phobics to have to worry about 44

Someone said October 1 topping out that would be 14 floors in 6 weeks -- even Millie didn't rise that fast consistently

I'll bet it'l be topping out in December as construction days with good natural light will start to dwindle fairly soon:(

round about the time of Brady's return?

Stick -- forget what I said in my previous post :eek: -- it looks as if its near to topping right now

I never even got to the site while it was rising -- oh well -- there will be others like One Dalton soon enough

Back