Radian (Dainty Dot) | 120 Kingston Street | Chinatown

Re: 120 Kingston, 29 Story Tower in Chinatown

What is preventing you from writing articulately? Can you answer that question in English?

Seriously, how did you ever come across this forum and why do you even post here?

What is preventing you from writing articulately? Can you answer that question in English?

Actually, that's the most articulate he's ever written and what he said is clear and rather correct. Apparently he's the most articulate in German.

Also, don't take it too seriously. He always makes these strange posts, but they actually do have points to them, often very solid ones.

That is what I really did mean, but didn't want to end up in court! But now that you've just "quoted" me saying it...

And no, I don't think it was ever plausibly denied.

My gosh we should make memes out of what bostonbred posts.

I walked by the Dainty Dot building today. All windows removed, parking lot closed, port-a-potty and generator on site. Something happening?

Windows have been out for a while. A look around the inside old style would amount to an autopsy.

Sad to hear. This is easily the most unfortunate project lurking in the city right now (and has been the last few years).

It's like a floater that just won't flush; I do wish that Ori Ron would go bankrupt and let this project finally aim for its teleological end on Deer Island.

This is easily the most unfortunate project lurking in the city right now (and has been the last few years).

Ronald Druker and his SCL redevelopment is giving this project a run for its money.

But didn't that die?

Ron, that was my operating assumption as well when I wrote that.

AmericanFolkLegend, if Druker's "project" hasn't died, it is definitely far worse than the Dainty Dot massacre.

Unfortunately, it's not dead. Just waiting for a big tenant.

I walked by the Dainty Dot building today. All windows removed, parking lot closed, port-a-potty and generator on site. Something happening?

...and today construction fencing is going up around the building. I'm not sure whether to cheer or cry. I love this old structure.

Cry. The new building is an absolute toilet of a project.

Snapped a few quick ones of the fence going up while walking by today.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Another "mistake" is unfolding before our eyes in downtown boston

A disgrace. I'd like to make Kairos Shen's shoes wet with my urine.

Back