South Boston Infill and Small Developments

Not sure why that population growth comparison should be so pessimistic. The fundamentals are clearly stronger in Boston than Portland.

This is the 301 W Broadway project. It will be a 5 story building with retail on the ground floor and 12 condo units on the 4 floors above. Embarc is the architect. See render at there website http://embarcstudio.com/projects/301-w-broadway/

Beeline -- the spill-over from the Seaport / Innovation / GE District into Southey-proper is getting quite substantial

If the NIMBYs and BANANAs don't put up too much of a fight -- Southey will really move upward in the neighborhood pecking order

248 W. Broadway. What a great building, so solid and yet restrained.

45 West Third marketing page is up. Based on the prices it's pretty clear that these new Southie buildings are targeting Seaport workers.

While this thread was bumped I wanted to ask if there is anything in the pipeline for the gulf station on broadway and A. I find Southie to have a bunch of "blockers" inbetween the T stop on the real part of the neighborhood. I think the gulf station is the #1 offender given its proximity to the T stop.

I'd be happy with anything here. Triple deckers, townhouses, rowhouses, lux. apts, hell even another bank. anything would be better

(or if anyone has a update on any of the last few parking lots on Broadway I'd appreciate that too!)

Unrelated: this is nearly the #1 thread on this forum in my book. no height fetish, every project is different, and the neighborhood context is everything. this thread is one of the top reasons why I come to the forum

Back