State Street HQ | One Congress | Bulfinch Crossing | West End

Are we sure PCP did this part? They didn't do the Sudbury.
Thank you for raising that point.

I went back to the Globe article, and based on the caption credits for the two posted images, PCP is not the architect for the lab building, so apologies to them. The landscape architect for the 'plaza' is Olin, and the architect for the lab building is <drumroll> CBT.

DSC_0388.jpeg
DSC_0346.jpeg
DSC_0407.jpeg

One hell of a zoom - I had no idea it was possible to see any of the skyline from Gloucester.

I was approximately right here:

However, I think you can get an even better view of it from the breakwater here:

I was approximately right here:

However, I think you can get an even better view of it from the breakwater here:

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I have done a few whale watches out of Gloucester and never bothered to look towards Boston because I didn't think it was possible. I always look for spots to sneak a peak of the skyline when I'm traveling around the metro.

False. We haven't had blue skies in two months. No way you took those 3 days ago

False. We haven't had blue skies in two months. No way you took those 3 days ago

This is my first of 5 sets of pics from the day. It looks like it got progressively cloudier as the day went on. There was plenty of blue sky from my Friday pics, cloudy on Saturday, then a brief amount of blue sky on Sunday.

Back