The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End

stick n move

Reaction score
There are these new things called renderings. They make it so you can see a building ahead of time, its pretty amazing. You should check em out sometime.

Now that Ive seen that the glazing is in deed good quality, and Ive seen the renderings, it all checks out. Sometimes what you end up with in real life is not what was expected. Since thats not the case here, and since unless something crazy happens those 2 floors will be copied and pasted up the height of the tower, it appears that this will be the best example of the new cluster.

Here..
The official renders are up on the site. Similar to the old ones, but zoomed out so you can see everything now, like the base and roof.

Site: 35 Lomasney

Last edited:

Bananarama

Reaction score
There are these new things called renderings. They make it so you can see a building ahead of time, its pretty amazing. You should check em out sometime.

I absolutely love this sass hahaha
I agree. It does seem like the better of the bunch.

DZH22

Reaction score
If the top render is correct then it looks like it's 48 floors (including crown) and not 46. In that case it's hitting halfway now and I jumped the gun by a few days.

citydweller

Reaction score
This tower is exceeding my expectations based on my initial impression of the renderings. I really like the diversity of the glass. This is great addition in the West End and fills in the skyline nicely. I suspect it will top off evenly with the two new Hub/Causeway towers.

ivyhedge

Reaction score
This tower is exceeding my expectations based on my initial impression of the renderings. I really like the diversity of the glass. This is great addition in the West End and fills in the skyline nicely. I suspect it will top off evenly with the two new Hub/Causeway towers.
I agree. It is already (reasonably positively) imposing on approach via the Lev Conn heading toward Rt 28N.