The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End

chrisbrat

Reaction score
Agreed, although not in the west end.
Well, the post I was reacting to singled The Alcott out as being possibly the nicest in the West End -- except for One Congress. If One Congress is in the West End, then so is the Sudbury.

stick n move

Reaction score
Neither are in the west end. Its called the government ctr garage because its in government ctr. Its no biggie. Just to clear things up for everybody heres the neighborhood map from the BPDA.

Boston Plans

Last edited:

Gunner02

Reaction score
The Sudbury is exceptional.
I very much agree. I'll like it even more as a compliment to One Congress. I think this development is incredible.

Also, I don't know much about engineering but the way they are going about it, using an existing garage as partial foundation, is really awesome. If you haven't seen it in person, it's impressive. At least to me.

Gunner02

Reaction score
Neither are in the west end. Its called the government ctr garage because its in government ctr. Its no biggie. Just to clear things up for everybody heres the neighborhood map from the BPDA.

Boston Plans
West end should think about expanding into 'Govt center' after this development :) would be a good one to add to the portfolio

stick n move

Reaction score
The renders show this a bit taller than nst and hub on causeway, anyone have any official numbers?

atlantaden

Reaction score
Are those going to be balconies or are they just for decoration?
I'll think balconies, very nice corner balconies. If you click on the pic it takes you to flickr, where you can get a close up of what definitely looks like a door in the same spot on each of those corner outcroppings.