The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End

Neither are in the west end. Its called the government ctr garage because its in government ctr. Its no biggie. Just to clear things up for everybody heres the neighborhood map from the BPDA.

f93219c1-39bc-4d29-87ea-225f4873c429

Boston Plans

Last edited:
The Sudbury is exceptional.
I very much agree. I'll like it even more as a compliment to One Congress. I think this development is incredible.

Also, I don't know much about engineering but the way they are going about it, using an existing garage as partial foundation, is really awesome. If you haven't seen it in person, it's impressive. At least to me.

Neither are in the west end. Its called the government ctr garage because its in government ctr. Its no biggie. Just to clear things up for everybody heres the neighborhood map from the BPDA.

f93219c1-39bc-4d29-87ea-225f4873c429

Boston Plans
West end should think about expanding into 'Govt center' after this development :) would be a good one to add to the portfolio

The renders show this a bit taller than nst and hub on causeway, anyone have any official numbers?

Are those going to be balconies or are they just for decoration?

Are those going to be balconies or are they just for decoration?

I'll think balconies, very nice corner balconies. If you click on the pic it takes you to flickr, where you can get a close up of what definitely looks like a door in the same spot on each of those corner outcroppings.

Back