The Alcott (née Garden Garage Towers) | 35 Lomasney Way | West End

Happy 4th, AB Squad. From my roof, now that Alcott has risen above the O’Neill, it’ll be easy to see the progression against. Core all of a sudden poked through.

CE0CCBD1-0A91-4BD7-B0D8-888D96A5FBA2.jpeg

The webcam changed up some of their camera angles, since there was a lot of redundancy going on. I still contend that 4 is the best view for this overall building, but a couple of the others provide some really neat vistas. They just poured floor 20 and are now forming floor 21 (out of 46 which includes the crown), adding approximately 1 floor per week since resuming work.

Also, I spot cladding in the lower right!

Amazing how fast this is going up. I imagine it would be close to topping off soon if they hadn't stopped due to COVID19

It literally just passed the halfway point and now they're forming 24 out of 46 (including crown). It's poised to be the most exciting thing growing, basically through the rest of the year.

There are these new things called renderings. They make it so you can see a building ahead of time, its pretty amazing. You should check em out sometime.

Now that Ive seen that the glazing is in deed good quality, and Ive seen the renderings, it all checks out. Sometimes what you end up with in real life is not what was expected. Since thats not the case here, and since unless something crazy happens those 2 floors will be copied and pasted up the height of the tower, it appears that this will be the best example of the new cluster.

Here..
The official renders are up on the site. Similar to the old ones, but zoomed out so you can see everything now, like the base and roof.

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

P1.jpg

p6.jpg

view+from+Zakim+Bridge.jpg

eqr-1.png

eqr2.png

p2.jpg

Site: 35 Lomasney

Last edited:
There are these new things called renderings. They make it so you can see a building ahead of time, its pretty amazing. You should check em out sometime.

I absolutely love this sass hahaha
I agree. It does seem like the better of the bunch.

Back