The Benjamin & VIA (née One Seaport Square) | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

Re: One Seaport Square | Parcels B-C@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

rfDIatP.jpg

From this afternoon

26th Floor of Atlantic Wharf (aka my office)

Pheldy -- then we will expect you to help chronicle the development yet to come in the Seaport/Innovation District

I definitely have a great vantage point of all the action, but mediocre cell phone pictures is likely the best I'll be able to provide.

I'm wondering if there is still a glass shortage, they haven't added anything new for a couple of weeks now.

Could turn out ok. Over at Avalon on Nashua St however, it appears the project went bankrupt and was abandoned about 3 months ago. :)

I'm wondering if there is still a glass shortage, they haven't added anything new for a couple of weeks now.

Progress of glass is slow, but noticeable. Looking back at my photos from 4/20, they had 3 completed floors of glass, and now they are working on the 5th.

Progress of glass is slow, but noticeable. Looking back at my photos from 4/20, they had 3 completed floors of glass, and now they are working on the 5th.

Pheldy -- Might have something to do with the material

You can't quite handle a large pane of glass like you can a form for concrete or a steel beam -- a chip here a crack there -- people notice
;)

Pheldy this is awesome. Keep it coming!

Look at that hoppin' party going on at Envoy in that second to last pic.

Fantastic pics. This area is really starting to take shape from a sea of parking lots with a few buildings to an area. Now if they could only stop calling it the innovation district.....

Anyone know why the progress on tower 2 has stopped? They have been at the same level for at least 4-5 weeks.

Look at that hoppin' party going on at Envoy in that second to last pic.

Great spot! Any idea if the Seaport Square towers will have rooftop restaurant/bar decks, or is it just going to be penthouses up there? If I was a developer i'd put a rooftop deck on every one of these buildings facing the skyline or the water.

Anyone know why the progress on tower 2 has stopped? They have been at the same level for at least 4-5 weeks.

It's moving, slowly but surely.

Back