The Clarendon

Status
Not open for further replies.
011-17.jpg

whens the blue going? did they stop work? is there a side I'm not seeing?
037-14.jpg
from camb
067-3.jpg
147.jpg
when lit, it will add to the nite time skyline
143-3.jpg
058-8.jpg

Last edited:
hopefully, perhaps that will make this less ugly. Btw those are some great pictures Boston02124

Probabably that allcholbond stuff you others write about!!! Beautiful shots 21244. Thanks! What camera is used?

Cool if their are glass panels behind which lasers and strobes and police beacons with lite shows.

Crowns always take forever to finish... getting the mechanicals behind that facade hooked up and running is the focus, not throwing up a few decorative panels.

Crowns always take forever to finish... getting the mechanicals behind that facade hooked up and running is the focus, not throwing up a few decorative panels.

Yeah. I remember the Archstone Boston Common building down in Chinatown had the blue crown for a few months.

Nice job as always 02124. I especially like the shot where it appears a plane is taking off from the roof of the Clarendon.

the dot rat (i say with admiration) has inspired me to take some amatuer photos from my vantage point if my camera is decent enough.

^No offense taken proud to be a Dot Rat! Take the pix's!! I don't take or post my pix's cause I think they're my best(leave that to the professionals,we have some awsome one's on here!) I post to show what I see,how the building,skyline are seen from what ever area of the city I'm in,I do get around! And see the city from many locations other's never get too! besides most of my pix's are taken while driveing how proffesional is that lol!
015-23.jpg
Thanks Meadowhawk I was surprised to see that plane too!

That pic is so urban haha. Where is that from, thats driving down the highway coming up to the zakim bridge, correct?

You smater posters have much money because you are smart, and smartly can afford pretty girls like in these pictures, but I can look at this:
www.theclarendon.com

We'll look back at this building and think, "not so bad, considering it was conceived and approved back in those dark ages under the rule of Boss Menino"

IMG_0575.jpg

Not much is changing on this building,today a cool drive home! masspike
012-22.jpg
016-27.jpg
93 so.
019-23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back