The Eddy | 6 New Street | East Boston

Re: New Street, East Boston multi-use project

Went by there the other day. Found out that they now have a mock façade set up at the site to show how the building will look when built. :cool:

There's a huge crane there now, setting up a tower crane. :cool:

Today from summer st South Boston

Re: New Street - East Boston

May I ask that this thread be combined with the East Boston Developments thread? It had a lot of posts that appear to have been deleted. Thanks. :cool:

Last edited:

This thread was active just a few months ago. I've been posting in it since last winter. I'm so sick to death of you knuckleheads bashing at me for posting in threads that y'all so-called say is old. Put a sock in it. Go kick rocks! :mad:

Last edited:

May I ask that this thread be combined with the East Boston Developments thread? It had a lot of posts that appear to have been deleted. Thanks. :cool:

It actually should be merged into the currently active thread.

Multi-use project/6 New Street/East Boston

It's a major project so, IMO, it should have it's own thread and not be treated as in-fill.

It actually should be merged into the currently active thread.

Multi-use project/6 New Street/East Boston

It's a major project so, IMO, it should have it's own thread and not be treated as in-fill.

You're right!

It really was active just a while ago.

And since when is it a crime to post in old threads? Davem, since you feel that way, then arrest me! :mad:

You're right!

It really was active just a while ago.

And since when is it a crime to post in old threads? Davem, since you feel that way, then arrest me! :mad:

You missed the point. This thread and the one I listed (Multi-use project/6 New street/East Boston) are two different threads. This one (New Street-East Boston) has been inactive since 2011. The other one (Multi-use project/6 New street/East Boston) has all the current activity.
To davem's point the moderator has created a new thread (last week) just for the purpose of asking about old projects. In the future please use this threat to (bump) ask questions about inactive projects.

Re: Multi-use project | 6 New Street | East Boston

But the project mention is not old. it is very active.

it is not my fault that it was first posted a few years ago. The plans to rehab the building had begun, but then they decided to destroy it and start fresh.

The last several posts were posted this past winter.

Jahvon brought up the old thread to point out that it was a duplicate of a newer, more active thread and asked that they be merged. That's fine. I took care of it. Thank you, Jahvon.

For future reference, you can use the Project X thread or PM me for similar issues or requests. Thanks. :)

Jahvon brought up the old thread to point out that it was a duplicate of a newer, more active thread and asked that they be merged. That's fine. I took care of it. Thank you, Jahvon.

For future reference, you can use the Project X thread or PM me for similar issues or requests. Thanks. :)

You welcome, buddy! :cool:

The steel frame has been started.

Who is the architect on this project?

Back