The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

Java King

Reaction score
post #4918 gets picture of the month award.
Thanks so much! I've been a member for YEARS, but I've never posted many photos because it was so hard! (At least in my opinion.) I uploaded that picture right from the iPhone and now sitting at my desktop, I realize it should have been smaller. Anyway, you have to learn by getting some things wrong!

Most of my dog walking is South Shore, but I've been missing Boston so much that I had to take him to the city over the weekend. :)

shmessy

Reaction score
Thanks so much! I've been a member for YEARS, but I've never posted many photos because it was so hard! (At least in my opinion.) I uploaded that picture right from the iPhone and now sitting at my desktop, I realize it should have been smaller. Anyway, you have to learn by getting some things wrong!

Most of my dog walking is South Shore, but I've been missing Boston so much that I had to take him to the city over the weekend. :)
That pic is absolutely jaw-dropping, Java.

tysmith95

Reaction score
Frankly, this came out much better than I thought it would from the renders.

stick n move

Reaction score

Massachoicetts

Reaction score
Loving this new cluster already. It looks so clean. And the harbor in the foreground.. 12/10

Although, two more buildings in the 400-600 range and a single crowned 800fter would be nice. Sprinkle in a few 200-300fters and connect it to the Bulfinch Triangle.. we have a world class addition of the Boston Skyline my dudes.

Patrick Winn

Reaction score
Loving this new cluster already. It looks so clean. And the harbor in the foreground.. 12/10

Although, two more buildings in the 400-600 range and a single crowned 800fter would be nice. Sprinkle in a few 200-300fters and connect it to the Bulfinch Triangle.. we have a world class addition of the Boston Skyline my dudes.
I agree. My one and only complaint with this new cluster of buildings in the west end is that they’re all about the same height which can make it look like a block. But it still looks really good.