The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

This weekend was about as good as you can get for photos in Boston. Walking around the city was beautiful all weekend
D5E32512-4C6D-4737-BE35-B9EC3D31E779.jpeg
agree

Loving this new cluster already. It looks so clean. And the harbor in the foreground.. 12/10

Although, two more buildings in the 400-600 range and a single crowned 800fter would be nice. Sprinkle in a few 200-300fters and connect it to the Bulfinch Triangle.. we have a world class addition of the Boston Skyline my dudes.

Loving this new cluster already. It looks so clean. And the harbor in the foreground.. 12/10

Although, two more buildings in the 400-600 range and a single crowned 800fter would be nice. Sprinkle in a few 200-300fters and connect it to the Bulfinch Triangle.. we have a world class addition of the Boston Skyline my dudes.
I agree. My one and only complaint with this new cluster of buildings in the west end is that they’re all about the same height which can make it look like a block. But it still looks really good.

Back