The Hub on Causeway (née TD Garden Towers) | 80 Causeway Street | West End

Pend978

Reaction score
I like the Verizon. Sure its squat and bulky but at least its interesting. Its not another glass box or generic stuff like the nearby Avalon.
It has a distinct look for better or worse. My wife visited the city for the first time and the only buildings she commented on were One Boston Place, Hancock, 33 Arch and this one.

AndrewOnTheMBTA

Reaction score
With the announcement of reopening dates through phase 4 between May 10 and August 1, thus the TD Garden inching back to full capacity and office spaces reopening, we may see the Hub reaching its full use - including the Hub Hall. This project reaching its full potential will be exciting

shmessy

Reaction score
With the announcement of reopening dates through phase 4 between May 10 and August 1, thus the TD Garden inching back to full capacity and office spaces reopening, we may see the Hub reaching its full use - including the Hub Hall. This project reaching its full potential will be exciting

........minus the Arclight, which is a very big portion :(

shmessy

Reaction score
@shmessy , I hope you don't mind this minor revision to your quote to capture the mindset that gets me through the pandemic:
You are more than welcome to that, BP7. I share that goal.

Would be a great wistful dream-like video of favorite establishments rising from the pandemic graveyard to exist again..........