The Kensington | 665 Washington Street | Downtown

Re: Residences at Kensington

Between the Mormon Temple and the stone water tower is another water tower, made of metal, which I think is on Turkey Hill in Arlington.

Holy crap; it's like the Hampstead Heath view of Boston. Amazed there aren't more photos taken from there.

Holy crap; it's like the Hampstead Heath view of Boston. Amazed there aren't more photos taken from there.

I have actually taken (and posted) tons of pics from there. It's a good spot to bring the ladies. Here's a few from last winter (poor lighting sorry) but then I hope this thread doesn't get any further off topic.

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

This discussion should probably be moved to the Skyline Thread.

The glass almost salvages this disaster. Almost.

I haven't been over recently. God. Suffolk will do anything, literally, for a buck.

I keep waiting for all the glass that was in the final rendering they had on the sign at the construction site. Or at least the rendering made it look like there was going to be much more glass.

that glass screen faces lagrange and will presumptively be hidden by the jacob wirth's development...

What year are they talking about building the Jacob Wirth tower?....I'm still stunned, shocked and saddened over the Copley Tower disaster!

I'm guessing that, when you say the glass almost salvages this project, you simply mean that there is glass present and aren't referring to the particular glass used. It's atrocious. If anyone just saw that glass in isolation as a mock-up I doubt they'd imagine it possible of doing anything but ruining a potential building. Maybe it's the least bad aspect of this thing, but it's still bad.

There is no Copley Tower disaster. There's just no news on it.

I actually like the look of the glass going up. This is going to be a good filler building afterall.

It may take us years to fully comprehend how awful this building is.

There must be a year end special on the Marina Park Drive cladding.

Back