The Sudbury (Bulfinch Crossing Residential Tower) | 50 Sudbury St | GCG Phase I | Gov't Center

Sort of reminds me of 1188 6th Ave in Midtown.

Interesting. Personally I get more of an 11 hoyt or Beekman place without eithers waves. Its definitely unique to Boston and definitely really nice.
lester-ali_9187.jpg

beekman-tower-8-spruce-street-lower-manhattan-new-york-highrise-mixed-picture-id154506392

^interesting and rarely seen vantage, on this site at least.

Well they took so long with the demolition of the garage they probably need to catch up. That was excruciating.

Thanks BeeLine!

Cladding is only a few floors below the pour—there's usually more of a gap between them, isn't there? Especially with 20+ floors still to pour. They must be itching to get these units on the market (we all are!).

No. It's typical for cladding to be 3-5 floors behind the pour depending on weather conditions/set time.

No. It's typical for cladding to be 3-5 floors behind the pour depending on weather conditions/set time.

Does it matter that they're only really cladding 2 sides instead of four at the moment? My instinct would be to say it would go faster if you're only cladding half the surface area. Though I remember 1 Dalton and the MT not being all that far apart either.

Does it matter that they're only really cladding 2 sides instead of four at the moment? My instinct would be to say it would go faster if you're only cladding half the surface area. Though I remember 1 Dalton and the MT not being all that far apart either.

It's governed by concrete set time and availability of facade materials (like late shipments).

Neither did I until I took this pic, shd pull all this together nicely

Back