Tufts Dental School

yesterday floor one!
xcranes067.jpg

I took a walk through Chinatown today and noticed this... it's not very often you see vertical add-ons like this, but I think it's interesting. The friends I was with today, whom aren't particularly into skyscrapers, even noticed it and wondered how a building goes about doing that. BTW, does anyone else find it semi-amusing that Tuft's whole dental and medical block in Boston probably has more square-footage and class space than Tuft's campus in Medford?

well it's actually quite small. The Brown building isn't part of it, and everything behind it is Tufts Medical Center, the hospital at which I work. So really, it's only only that one building.

I took the bus into Boston (and then out of Boston) the other day and this building stuck out like no other. I hope it isn't too ugly.

What's ugly about it? It has everything a person could possibly ask for! A parking lot, another parking lot across the street, blank brick walls, and a big brown thing!

This is why the Jacob Wirth project needs to be built (this is the site -- parking lots beside and behind Jacob Wirth's).

Back