Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive - Parcel C | Seaport

Re: Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive | Seaport

^ Gotta be somewhere in Eastie

Looks like it was taken from Ruth Street.

Any new pictures of the glass going up?

The glass looks a lot darker than I was expecting...

^^Ditto^^

Taken with a potato

5lt7zvz.jpg

Looks like it was taken from Ruth Street.

Correct, that photo was definitely taken from Ruth Street. I was just there this morning--live about a block away. I know I just bought a place in Eastie, but the view from those homes by Golden Stairs Park is probably my favorite in Boston. If only I could afford something there...

Yup - something a little different every morning...

15596925506_edb7c0f043_c.jpg

14214414766_20f63cd7c5_c.jpg

...and evening....

14237277494_2f86f12e79_c.jpg

15434989000_8f558db706_c.jpg

Hell, CSTH, you could start your own "CSTH Skyline Pic(s) of the Day" thread and I think everyone here would absolutely love it.

101 Seaport's glass still looks blue, even on a cloudy day... I guess we'll have to wait and see the (near) finished product come a sunny day next July
lol

True, but it's also going to look far different on a sunny day in July than it is on a grey day in November.

It almost looks Sapphire-esque, I am really digging it.

The glass work really seems to have slowed down. It may be because of the windy weather. At this rate they won't have it up for the severe winter weather.

Any news on how these units are selling? I wonder if the Millenium Tower is competition for them? I don't see why anyone would want to live at Millenium if you could live here for about the same money.

Any news on how these units are selling? I wonder if the Millenium Tower is competition for them? I don't see why anyone would want to live at Millenium if you could live here for about the same money.

I think Millenium is going to carry a level of prestige and service beyond what 22 Liberty can offer. Plus it's in the heart of historic Boston, which I imagine some high rollers care a lot about just because it sounds good.

Hey 603, the Boston Herald had an article back in mid-September stating 22 Liberty was 75% pre-sold. So of the 109 units, at least 81 have been sold (one of which to Joe Fallon himself I may add!)

Hey 603, the Boston Herald had an article back in mid-September stating 22 Liberty was 75% pre-sold. So of the 109 units, at least 81 have been sold (one of which to Joe Fallon himself I may add!)

It always sucks when your landlord lives in the building

Back