W Hotel | 100 Stuart St | Theater District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: W Hotel

Then you wonder why we can't get any ladies here!!!!!

looks great. This thing has gone up pretty quickly

btw, isnt a balzarcold impossible? aren't your balls like the warmest spot on your body or somthing?

Nice shot...you can really appreciate how the facade abstractly follows the curve in Stuart St.

hahaha, actually, balls are the coldest part of the body because the most efficient temperature to produce sperm is lower than 98.6 degrees. hence, we have scrotums, which serve to separate the balls from the body. in fact, there have been studies that show that men who wear tighty whites produces less sperm than guys who wear boxers

Important information, and I'm not kidding.

what hotel? ohhhhhhh

here's an update. photo taken from my mobile phone:

n14100738_31315798_3287.jpg

What an...interesting...tidbit...

Interesting indeed. And, the first time I heard this tidbit was on an episode of Boston's own Cheers.

When Sam was trying to get Rebecca knocked up.

So it's almost on topic with a Boston connection...

In March, city may release $40M in loans for construction projects
By Thomas Grillo
Friday, February 6, 2009

Money from Mayor Thomas M. Menino?s promised $40 million in loan guarantees for large commercial development projects could start flowing in early March.

Boston is awaiting approval from the Department of Housing and Urban Development before it can issue the first loan commitments from the Boston Invest in Growth Loan Fund, a HUD-funded loan pool designed to jump-start well-financed construction projects and create jobs.

A handful of developers have contacted the city seeking the money, including three developers with projects in the Theater District: Sawyer Enterprises, completing work on the W Hotel; Hera Development Corp., which has proposed a 10-story office building at 212 Stuart St.; and Kensington Investment Co., proponent of a 30-story apartment building.

?We want projects that are ready to put a shovel in the ground,? said Menino.

Menino announced the loan program Dec. 9 in a speech before the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce.

http://bostonherald.com/business/re...construction_projects/srvc=home&position=also

I was thinking of redoing the kitchen. Can I get stimulated too?

Not a perfect comparison, because you can argue that a kitchen is a necessity :)

More like, you were thinking of adding a gazebo with a flatscreen

I don't know anymore. The stainless on the Sub Zero has fingerprints on it. Depressing.

Oh, please, the W???

I know,talk about chutzpah! Like they need the money right? I sure hope the Filene's project gets something to jump start it. I also want the P-7a (the building on the corner adjacent to the W with the planned electric signage) to get going.

Not that I support giving money to Sawyer, but I'm betting they have a hole in financing at the moment and are getting a bit nervous about getting a take-out loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back