Watermark Seaport | 85 Seaport Blvd - Parcel K | Seaport

From Sunday.

27980260813_0fa4ea9952_h.jpg

From Sunday.

27980260813_0fa4ea9952_h.jpg

at least they're using LED signage so it doesn't look bland like the harvard square and newbury street ones... this building's retail will look amazingly modern and will fit the neighborhood well.

Last edited:
Looks like Shake Shack and Starbucks will be the first businesses on this strip to open. For whatever reason, the CVS build-out is taking forever. They're about halfway there on framing it out/putting up drywall and hanging the ceiling.

Miniluxe and Yo Sushi are about 1/3 of the way there. Blue Hills Bank about halfway there. Similar story for Chipotle.

SoulCycle, by Chloe, and Juice Press appear to have made little to no progress so far.

Either I forgot or I never made the connection that Yo Sushi is the conveyor belt sushi chain that I'm moderately okay with.

I hope Shake Shack opens reasonably soon. We've been holding the TransitMatters admin meetings at District Hall and this area has proven to be an inconvenient desert of fast casual food. I either spend a fortune for mediocre food at Gather in District Hall or end up eating dinner late after the meeting. Maybe we'll just move our meetings to Shake Shack...

I hope Shake Shack opens reasonably soon. We've been holding the TransitMatters admin meetings at District Hall and this area has proven to be an inconvenient desert of fast casual food. I either spend a fortune for mediocre food at Gather in District Hall or end up eating dinner late after the meeting. Maybe we'll just move our meetings to Shake Shack...

Isn't b.good open at Fan Pier? Also, I wouldn't call this "fast casual", but I had the most delicious burger at Envoy's Outlook Bar (the ground floor one across from Barking Crab). At $14, it cost virtually the same as a meal at Shake Shack, and when the patio doors are open its pretty tough to beat the atmosphere.

Huh, b.good wasn't even on my radar. I'm not particularly a fan of the food, but it'll work in a pinch. Definitely not fast casual, but I'll definitely try out Outlook Bar's burger soon.

^ Does this mean Shake Shack opened??? So cryptic...

Huh, b.good wasn't even on my radar. I'm not particularly a fan of the food, but it'll work in a pinch. Definitely not fast casual, but I'll definitely try out Outlook Bar's burger soon.

^ Does this mean Shake Shack opened??? So cryptic...

Apparently not... Maybe it was a soft open golden attended.

Only In Boston ‏@OnlyInBOS 6m

Tomorrow, the 100th @ShakeShack will open at 77 Seaport Boulevard in Boston's Seaport District.

Shake Shack is a complete mob scene today. By 11am they had 500 customers already.

More gifts. Via Copley Wolf.

01_Watermark.jpg

02_Watermark.jpg

03_Watermark.jpg

04_Watermark.jpg

05_Watermark.jpg

Bostons Ceiling has been dramatically raised as to what is possible to aspire to. Those waterfront views can arguably be some of the best in the country.

For now. Those views will be blocked/obstructed in a few years once the capped parking garage parcel next to Goodwin is developed and the parcel to the right of the park.

^ have you been to Miami?

What is this 22 liberty? Thanks for sharing with me something I never achieve, really appreciate it stick

^ you never know, more and more of these are coming online, meaning you have a higher chance of being able to work somewhere like this. I dont know what you do for a job, but you can always go to envoy and grab some drinks with friends on the roof deck regardless of anything else.

For now. Those views will be blocked/obstructed in a few years once the capped parking garage parcel next to Goodwin is developed and the parcel to the right of the park.

There is still that completely useless piece of grass that will not be built on allowing unobstructed views to the water-as was intended. In the second to last picture it will basically just block Logan from view...which is fine because you will still have clippership wharf and a few other nice things to look at.

^ have you been to Miami?

What is this 22 liberty? Thanks for sharing with me something I never achieve, really appreciate it stick

Yes I have been to Miami. So I come to see you are bashing me in some other under the radar thread and I come back here to see a bunch of pictures that I posted that have not been posted here yet and you asking if I have been to Miami and complaining about them. Nice.

Sorry everyone else just had to point something out in the open and not hidden in some random thread nobody looks at. See how I am directly talking to you and not off hand somewhere where you probably woudnt look.

The point was not to get into a bickering match where it doesnt belong and derail threads, but yes I still dont like you, you are your kind are ruining the forum. I'll admit I dont add a ton myself but at least I know when to shut up.. aside from this post that is

Back