Winthrop Center | 115 Winthrop Square | Financial District

KriterionBOS

Reaction score
So this thing is finally going vertical! Hell yes!

Good to see that COVID isn't slowing this or One Congress down. Just hope South Station Tower can rise soon as well.

rjacobs

Reaction score
So this thing is finally going vertical! Hell yes!

Good to see that COVID isn't slowing this or One Congress down. Just hope South Station Tower can rise soon as well.
South Station Tower won't begin rising until 2022, even if all goes smoothly between now and then, but (to state the obvious) each week brings us one week closer. I'm still holding out some semblance of hope for the Harbor Garage Tower, mostly because I'm a sucker for self-abuse, but that might be 'it' for this pleasantly long and productive boom cycle. (Actually, am really hoping the Motor Garage Mid-Range Tower starts up, too).

SeamusMcFly

Reaction score
South Station Tower won't begin rising until 2022, even if all goes smoothly between now and then, but (to state the obvious) each week brings us one week closer. I'm still holding out some semblance of hope for the Harbor Garage Tower, mostly because I'm a sucker for self-abuse, but that might be 'it' for this pleasantly long and productive boom cycle. (Actually, am really hoping the Motor Garage Mid-Range Tower starts up, too).
I dunno about anything being "it" for this cycle.
Unless you mean for very tall building construction.
There looks to be a continued boom, but in the life science sector (shorter buildings with much heavier cost, so balances out.)
There are many 8-14 storey life science/mixed use buildings in the pipeline that look to be built in the next few years to continue the boom.
The boom will just continue with many mid-rise buildings in new clusters that will still help to expand the urban core.
Hopefully those help to continue the residential build outs in all those new clusters.
Just need to get used to biotech driving the market a bit more, and less and less office.