Winthrop Center | 115 Winthrop Square | Financial District

Boston02124

Reaction score
Those planters with the evergreens are awesome!
Nice touch but Idk people popping out between them as ur driving up state st is asking for trouble ,already a tricky intersection with a lot going on, I think they should be put further back so u can see who’s on the sidewalk 🤷‍♂️

KentXie

Reaction score

HenryAlan

Reaction score
Nice touch but Idk people popping out between them as ur driving up state st is asking for trouble ,already a tricky intersection with a lot going on, I think they should be put further back so u can see who’s on the sidewalk 🤷‍♂️
There's a pretty good view of the pedestrian plaza from the roadway as you approach, and the trees are not as large as they look in that picture. I think it will be fine.

Boston02124

Reaction score
There's a pretty good view of the pedestrian plaza from the roadway as you approach, and the trees are not as large as they look in that picture. I think it will be fine.
I had someone walk out in front of me yesterday u could not see them as you approach cause they were in between the trees I’ll bet money someone gets hit!

Kinopio

Reaction score
I had someone walk out in front of me yesterday u could not see them as you approach cause they were in between the trees I’ll bet money someone gets hit!
The problem with that intersection isn’t the trees, it’s the drivers. Especially the ones running red lights. Cars don’t belong there.