Winthrop Center | 115 Winthrop Square | Financial District

Huge relief TBH, the renders did not inspire much confidence! Here’s to hoping the crown detailing looks better than the renders, too 😂

IMG_20210705_132633498_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210705_132651456_HDR.jpg

Those planters with the evergreens are awesome!
Nice touch but Idk people popping out between them as ur driving up state st is asking for trouble ,already a tricky intersection with a lot going on, I think they should be put further back so u can see who’s on the sidewalk 🤷‍♂️

Nice touch but Idk people popping out between them as ur driving up state st is asking for trouble ,already a tricky intersection with a lot going on, I think they should be put further back so u can see who’s on the sidewalk 🤷‍♂️

There's a pretty good view of the pedestrian plaza from the roadway as you approach, and the trees are not as large as they look in that picture. I think it will be fine.

There's a pretty good view of the pedestrian plaza from the roadway as you approach, and the trees are not as large as they look in that picture. I think it will be fine.
I had someone walk out in front of me yesterday u could not see them as you approach cause they were in between the trees I’ll bet money someone gets hit!

I had someone walk out in front of me yesterday u could not see them as you approach cause they were in between the trees I’ll bet money someone gets hit!
The problem with that intersection isn’t the trees, it’s the drivers. Especially the ones running red lights. Cars don’t belong there.

Back