Yotel Hotel | SPSQ parcel J | 65 Seaport Blvd | South Boston Waterfront

I'm really just commenting on the design. The costs would probably be similar to box in the toilet with drywall vs glass and associated hardware.

A few years ago, I stayed with a friend at the W Times Square. They have glass windows into the bathroom and even though it's fogged, you get a pretty good idea of what's happening in the bathroom. They made a note of the fact that if you call the front desk, they have blackout panels that they'll throw up there for no charge. It's apparently a pretty common issue. We took full advantage. I'm guessing Yotel will have something similar. Hopefully the smell isn't too much of an issue. No blackout panel can eradicate the brownout smell.

I'm really just commenting on the design. The costs would probably be similar to box in the toilet with drywall vs glass and associated hardware.

The render has curtains, no?

I stayed with my wife in the Yotel near Hell's Kitchen earlier this year. Had the same room layout with the glass wall. Was fun. Just send your roomie down to the lobby to get coffee or drinks as necessary.

Sliding glass bathroom doors seem to be common now even in larger hotel rooms. It looks nice and feels more "high-end"/contemporary, but definitely lacks privacy.

Sliding glass bathroom doors seem to be common now even in larger hotel rooms. It looks nice and feels more "high-end"/contemporary, but definitely lacks privacy.

When I stayed at hotel eclat in Taipei recently (btw I highly recommend), my room had a glass walled bathroom, however with the flip of a switch the glass would electronically turn frosted. Not gonna lie, the novelty of it had me flipping it on and off ten times in a row.

@ConciergeBoston photographed the crane today:

https://twitter.com/ConciergeBoston/status/706218019857502212

Ccz9jBeXIAAr4Te.jpg:large

Great shots! That sampler also shows a lot of promise that it will have a nice mix of materials and not just a sea of precast.

I tell the bitch to keep her mouth shut, but that yotel everyone.

Back