101 Seaport Blvd (PwC) | Parcel L1@Seaport Sq. | Seaport

I don't know, the residential buildings so far haven't been very inspiring...

319 on A was nice, and 22 Liberty is easily one of the favorite new buildings on aB.

Not much other residential has gone up, the stuff on D street isnt revolutionary but does do a good job of creating a street wall.

Park Lane & Waterside are crap.

It's a beautiful building and with 20,000 square feet of retail at it's base and that public terrace, this building is a winner.

I generally like it, but that straight-on view towards the main entrance is positively deadening.

I can't help but feel mild enthusiasm for the fact that a building is going in this space. I mean, I'm happy about the quality of the glass and the fact that there's potential for a really awesome public winter garden. I also realise that not every building has to be a modern starchitect work of art... but....meh... I value it for its....building-ness... Infill FTW. Woo. Go Seaport.

16492460244_0c09026061_b.jpg

16494755713_3347308988_b.jpg

I think that it is premature to pontificate on the ground-level view for this building given its still incomplete state and the lack of any aesthetic in the surroundings

This is likely to be the star of it's neighbors and the local hood -- but it will take a few years to see it in its relative glory

I agree on that. With the ground floor unfinished it is not possible to tell what the activation will be like or if it will work.

Still bothers me that this entrance is off center. Would love an explanation from the architect on why this decision was made.

Still bothers me that this entrance is off center. Would love an explanation from the architect on why this decision was made.

Its reaching over to some features of Seaport Square. The door is actually dead center it looks like.

cca

Back