2016 Presidential Election (General Election)

Who do plan to support for President in the 2016 Election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^
Good point--- Believe me I get it. --- The economy is all about a balance/equilibrium.
We have had low interest rates for almost 2 decades since the 2000 dot.crash when Greenspan needed to release the equity out of the American Taxpayers homes.

Now after almost 2 decades of low interest rates what do we have as a country?
GOVT Spending and DEBT that has gotten so out of control that if they raise interest rates an entire POINT the GOVT DEFAULTS. They can't pay the interest on the debt:

Also don't forget about the rising insane costs of the pensions and Healthcare.

Along with outdated Rotten Infrastructure--Bridges, Roads, Airports.

It's not a pretty picture.

Last edited:
That said, you are missing the point that we have 120 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. (For comparison's sake, the entirety of the global economy is 80 trillion annually.) It doesn't matter who we owe it to, we can't just print more more money and say that solves the issue.

This is a highly misleading statement. I don't blame you -- the issue is arcane and has been cynically manipulated by politicians and activists. But the liabilities aren't actually liabilities, nor are they actually unfunded.

Essentially, we have an expected future total cost for Social Security, etc. that has been valued at an amount (we'll use $120 trillion). It is true that if we maintain the program as currently structured, that is an amount that at some point will be paid. Funding for it is secured by future revenue collection. Now we can quibble and say the revenue isn't guaranteed, but if somehow we stop collecting for FICA and adequate general operating revenues, then it's an income problem, not a liability problem. It's only unfunded if you think the United States government will lose the ability to collect revenue.

As for whether it should even be considered a liability, there really is no such thing with national governments. You could perhaps argue that service on the debt is a liability. Certainly the United States treats it as such, but in reality, we do not have to pay for anything in the future unless a future Congress appropriates funds for that payment. There is no collections agency for this, there is only a negotiation between the payer and the owners of sovereign debt.

It's only unfunded if you think the United States government will lose the ability to collect revenue.

This is a good point: Now look at this statement from this Harvard Professor:

With His Call To Abolish $100 Bill, Kenneth Rogoff Did The Economics Profession A Major Disservice:
In a recent opinion piece for the Wall Street Journal, Harvard economist Kenneth Rogoff declared that there’s “little debate among law-enforcement agencies that paper currency, especially large notes such as the $100 bill, facilitates crime.” Rogoff would like to discontinue the $100 in order to – try not to laugh – reduce crime.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntam...s-profession-a-major-disservice/#1c414419de2d

This guy is trying to say that ACTUAL DOLLARS ARE A CRIME TO HAVE AT THIS POINT. The problem is there is no more cash in the system. It's empty. Our officials want no accountability on who is pressing the ZEROS behind the computer.
The GOVT wants to track every transaction made and they can't track actual cash. Like I said the piper has come home to collect their dues and the GOVT knows this.

How about the CRIMES against the American Taxpayers:
#1 How about the Govt Taxpayer bailouts to the corporations for complete failure?
#2 How about the Federal Reserve keeping Interest rates at an all-time low for 8 consecutive years?
#3 How about why the IRS favors the super wealthy & corporations?

Now they just want to convert to digital currency to track every transaction over $100.00 because they think the public is committed a crime?

How about the National Debt 20 Trillion and counting
Unfunded liabilities 100 Trillion that continue to climb because of Healthcare costs and Pension costs.
Federal Deficit -500Billion a year.

Its basically stealing from the American working class and Taxpayers of this country.

Wonder who funds this professor research? The Banking cartel?

^Most large transactions are done using credit cards or debit cards. I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in the future cash becomes obsolete. I'm in my early 20s and me nor any of my friends regularly use cash unless we are forced to.

Also the professor is not saying that having a 100 dollar bill is a crime. He's saying that it makes it easier for criminals to launder cash. Getting rid of the 100 dollar bill may make it harder for criminals to launder money and avoid detection from the IRS and any other authorities.

^^^^
Laundering CASH

The biggest launderer of money is our GOVT---
Look at all the money in Trillions that is OWED---

Look at the briefcase Obama handed to IRANIANS 400Million in CASH. That alone will create a couple of terrorist attacks.
"I'm not saying that was Obama intention" But what do you think 400Million in cash does in the Middleast"? Build affordable housing, create green,space developments?

Of course they want a cashless system now: No accountability:

Last edited:
^^^^
Laundering CASH

The biggest launderer of money is our GOVT---
Look at all the money in Trillions that is OWED---

Look at the briefcase Obama handed to IRANIANS 400Million in CASH. That alone will create a couple of terrorist attacks.
"I'm not saying that was Obama intention" But what do you think 400Million in cash does in the Middleast"? Build affordable housing, create green,space developments?

Of course they want a cashless system now: No accountability:

^How many terrorists from Iran have attached the West? Most of the terrorists come from our supposed allies from Sunni majority countries. Extremism is not as widespread in shia Muslim countries as it is in Sunni Muslim countries.

This is a good example. Stupidity.

Since Obama and the rest of Washington are such great role models and have a great understanding on the U.S. Debt crisis going on: What do they do for Puerto Rico- 70 Billion dollar Bankrupted U.S. Territory.

"President Obama has appointed seven members to a federal control board that will run the finances of Puerto Rico’s nearly bankrupt government for at least the next five years and restructure nearly $70 billion in debt"

Put the same people in charge that are running the US Govt which has Trillions in Debt. Sounds like this quote below.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/1/protests_erupt_in_san_juan_as

"Meanwhile, a new report from the ReFund America Project has revealed firms like UBS, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Barclays Capital have collected $1.6 billion in underwriting fees from Puerto Rico since 2000 just for refinancing bonds to pay interest and fees on older bonds."

Not only that --- the corrupt bankers continue to bleed the working slaves dry:
These people should be in jail instead our politicans continue to let them thrive off the demoralized working class: Like vampires sucking all the energy out until they have nothing left.

Last edited:
One thing I have identify on this board are how many liberal nuts there are on this board:
Seriously------ 18 people are voting for Hilary Clinton:

I would have more respect if people hit other: Gary Ganu (Great Space Coaster)

Hilary Clinton and the entire connection of the Clinton Foundation is nothing more than disturbing. The Clintons are not for the American people they are accepting illegal bribes from corporate and international elite to make decisions for the taxpayers of this country.

TERM LIMITS and No more lifetime Health Care & Pensions for these so called American Patriots.

Last edited:
One thing I have identify on this board are how many liberal nuts there are on this board:
Seriously------ 18 people are voting for Hilary Clinton:
Perspective is key. I (and most others) interpret it as at least 18 people on this board are sane.

Hilary Clinton and the entire connection of the Clinton Foundation is nothing more than disturbing. The Clintons are not for the American people they are accepting illegal bribes from corporate and international elite to make decisions for the taxpayers of this country.

You are a Trump voter, yes? You are aware that the Trump Foundation actually has been found to have engaged in "pay for play" and the Clinton Foundation has not (and in fact has a higher charity rating than the Red Cross), right?

A Tale Of Two Foundations: One of these things is not like the other.
https://thinkprogress.org/a-tale-of-two-foundations-7035dc7cabd5#.2khq28f1n

Trump pays IRS a penalty for his foundation violating rules with gift to aid Florida attorney general:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-rules-with-gift-to-florida-attorney-general/

Can you guess which foundation actually broke the law?

CrhcMcqWIAASkzn.jpg:large

I am not crazy about trump but if it becomes him vs Hilary yes.......

I would vote for Jill stein or Gary Johnson if they remotely had a shot. That being said trump was a private citizen and yes a businessmen who takes takes takes. The world is a not so nice place. Clintons, bushes live like kings and queens off the American taxpayers and enough is enough.

I'm just hoping trump has a soul because all I see is the clintons getting rich off illegal bribes and the Dept of justice looks the other way it's becoming sickening.

Also about the sane the comment ----I love being the only one on the life boat why the rest of the sheep vote for a lying criminal in office:

I wish Ron Paul was running but he is not
When our public officials are becoming worth 100millons being lifetime politicians that is some serious problems.

All these non-profit foundations are nothing more than a way to not pay their fair share of taxes. Buffet, Gates, Zuckerberg---Foundations are ways to not pay the Govt their fair share: Instead invest it in start-up companies, research, Lobbyists to continue to game their agendas against competition and other types of survival for their corporations.

Gates--Stole Jobs Idea for Windows
Zuckberg--Try to screw multiple people concerning facebook
Buffy---Would have took a beating for not the Bankers bailout (Which his insurance companies were holding a ton of derivatives.

I'm not saying these people are bad people I'm just saying they swindle when they need to survive. Don't believe they are sometype of prophets.

Last edited:
Who would have thought there would be a large number of educated Democratic voters in Boston, Massachusetts?

Who would have thought there would be a large number of educated Democratic voters in Boston, Massachusetts?

Yeah---I say that about Illinois, California and New Jersey. Pretty much states that are getting ran into the ground financially. Unions are destroying these places with their unlimited pensions/healthcare costs along with corrupt development deals and electing a bunch of hacks that only want to get rich off the taxpayers.

I'm not a republican because I believe they are just a bunch of hypocrites also. But I will say this most of the states run by Democrats are in a lot of trouble financially.

A bunch of educated entitle little shits that believe they are entitled to continue to suck on the working class productivity because they read a book or claim they understand economics but can't balance a fucking budget for almost 2 decades.

Look at parts of Chicago its a warzone.

Don't worry Justin keep reading those books you guys are really wicked smart.

Go Clinton---The only secretary of state who built a Billion dollar non-profit foundation being a career political lifer. What a go getter.

I just got out of the shower and thought of this:

Seriously BILL CLINTON our beloved ex-PRESIDENT couldn't even tell the truth to a Grand Jury about getting blowjob in the Oval office. Whats the Big deal--Just say I cheated on my wife--I made a big mistake: Lets move on from this. I'm sure every president to some extent cheats. At least he would have shown he states the truth and he had some honor to his country.

Instead he lies to grand jury about having sexual realtions with Moncia Lewinsky only to ruin her life without no recourse.
These people don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves and their family along with their connections.
Clintons, Bushes, Cheneys, Pelosi's, Reid, Barney Frank ----All the enrichments off the insider trading deals, housing bubbles,----

You have to be an idiot to believe these people have humanities best interest.
Oh now they open a non-profit foundation to help the world. Seriously--

I'm not sure how true this is. But there is alot of speculation on why Gaddafi really got knocked off was because he was going to put Libya on a GOLD standard.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/de...i-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

All these wars are about Currency debasement, Natural resources, population control.
OIL, Diamonds, Gold

I just got out of the shower and thought of this:

Seriously BILL CLINTON our beloved ex-PRESIDENT couldn't even tell the truth to a Grand Jury about getting blowjob in the Oval office. Whats the Big deal--Just say I cheated on my wife--I made a big mistake: Lets move on from this. I'm sure every president to some extent cheats. At least he would have shown he states the truth and he had some honor to his country.

Instead he lies to grand jury about having sexual realtions with Moncia Lewinsky only to ruin her life without no recourse.
These people don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves and their family along with their connections.
Clintons, Bushes, Cheneys, Pelosi's, Reid, Barney Frank ----All the enrichments off the insider trading deals, housing bubbles,----

You have to be an idiot to believe these people have humanities best interest.
Oh now they open a non-profit foundation to help the world. Seriously--

I'm not sure how true this is. But there is alot of speculation on why Gaddafi really got knocked off was because he was going to put Libya on a GOLD standard.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/de...i-stop-creation-gold-backed-african-currency/

All these wars are about Currency debasement, Natural resources, population control.
OIL, Diamonds, Gold

Please tell me that you at least took another shower to clean the foam off your mouth and face.

My overall point on this RANT: PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP.

I personally don't want to vote for TRUMP. There are a ton of things I don't like about him.
HIS GIANT EGO,
His authoritarian way of leading
He has no clue on how the poor or the middleclass live.
Foreign relations could be an issue since he insults everybody of every race & culture.
But overall I don't think Trump is an evil man.
I think Hilary is a psychopath.
But I also believe TRUMP will play ball with the groups that run this country because if he doesn't he will end up--- RIP---- in the end.

#1 At this point in history I would rather a BOARD of directors leading the country not a single person male or female. We don't need a president
#2 I would also think the only people that should vote are the taxpaying families. Anybody living off the GOVT has no skin in the game to change the system for better. I have no problem in helping people or groups of people but if you don't pay into the system you just take.

#1 At this point in history I would rather a BOARD of directors leading the country not a single person male or female. We don't need a president
#2 I would also think the only people that should vote are the taxpaying families. Anybody living off the GOVT has no skin in the game to change the system for better. I have no problem in helping people or groups of people but if you don't pay into the system you just take.

#1 That BOARD is (supposed to be) Congress. The President does not have 1/4th of the powers that the average person thinks (s)he does. According to the Constitution and history, Congress is slightly more powerful than the President. Since the 1990's, Congress has inexplicably abdicated their power. Today, Congress members boast about how little they accomplish. It hasn't always been that way.

However, the country needs the President to be both Head of State and Head of Government for times of crisis/war/etc. Committees are not very good at making tough choices quickly. The President has the Cabinet, Joint Chief, etc to help make decisions, but in the end we need a single person to make the final call. That is why the President's judgement is so important and why Trump is so terrifying. You might like his xenophobic immigration policy, but you can't possibly want his finger on the red button. EDIT: If you are a xenophobe or religious zealot or whatever then you should elect people who espouse those policies to Congress. The Commander-in-Chief needs to be a level-headed, sensible person first and foremost (Mitt Romney, John McCain, Bush Sr, Reagan, etc were all Republicans who pass this bar. Trump clearly isn't).

Whatever you think of Clinton's policy ideas, she isn't crazy and she can handle the tough calls. If you can't bring yourself to vote for her, you can vote for Johnson and feel good about it. It doesn't really matter how you vote though. Mass and a majority of the electoral college will elect her as the new President in November. Almost nothing can stop that now. You can still save your integrity and not vote for Trump.

#2 You think the people with the least money in this country have too much political influence?!? That is laughable. And objectively untrue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back