2016 Presidential Election (General Election)

Who do plan to support for President in the 2016 Election?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the FIRST thing listed on https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

OQeNwGYh.png

A Fair Tax System: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/a-fair-tax-system/

As president, Hillary will:

Restore basic fairness to our tax code. Hillary will implement a “fair share surcharge” on multi-millionaires and billionaires and fight for measures like the Buffett Rule to ensure the wealthiest Americans do not pay a lower tax rate than hardworking middle-class families. She’ll close loopholes that create a private tax system for the most fortunate, and she’ll ensure multi-million-dollar estates are paying their fair share of taxes. Read the fact sheet.

Close corporate and Wall Street tax loopholes and invest in America. Hillary will close tax loopholes like inversions that reward companies for shifting profits and jobs overseas. She will charge an “exit tax” for companies leaving the U.S. to settle up on their untaxed foreign earnings. She will close tax loopholes that let Wall Street money managers pay lower rates than some middle-class families. And she’ll reward businesses that invest in good-paying jobs here in the United States. Read the fact sheet.

Simplify and cut taxes for small businesses so they can hire and grow. The smallest businesses, with one to five employees, spend 150 hours and $1,100 per employee on federal tax compliance. That’s more than 20 times higher than the average for far larger firms. We’ve got to fix that.
Provide tax relief to working families from the rising costs they face. For too many years, middle-class families have been squeezed by rising costs for everything from child care to health care to affording college. Hillary will offer relief from these rising costs, including tax relief for Americans facing excessive out-of-pocket health care costs and for those caring for an ill or elderly family member.

Pay for ambitious investments in a fiscally responsible way. Hillary believes that we can afford to pay for ambitious, progressive investments in good-paying jobs, debt-free college, and other measures to strengthen growth, broaden opportunity, and reduce inequality. Hillary will use the proceeds from ensuring the wealthiest and the largest corporations pay their fair share to pay for these investments without adding to the debt.

^^^^^
The Clintons have been involved with politics since 90's. All of sudden now they want to change the tax laws. What happened to the last 8 years of Obama and the democrats?
The first 4 years the Democrats controlled the House, Senate and presidency

MSN news this is pretty disturbing.
Top central banker's Clinton donation puts Fed in political crosshairs
So now we Federal Reserve donations to the Clintons. This is the group that is determined not to raise interest because they are created jobs right. Yeah more like Slave wager jobs for the demoralized.

Sounds like a serious conflict of interest.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...shairs/ar-BBwNrhd? li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

How are those bank bailouts doing. WellsFargo seems to be a first rate group.

Rifle, I'm sorry you feel that way.

All I'm saying is these people are FRAUDS. The higher the stock market goes the bitter the masses become because they don't own stock.

TRUMP wins the election. Very sad we have a lunatic now in office but it's better than the Globalist criminals we had in office.

Lots of change under Obama just not in the people's favor.

This is the sad truth
Is The Inevitable Debt Collapse Predictable?
http://www.forbes.com/sites/investo...table-debt-collapse-predictable/#3db0a6b5f643

"From the beginning of our nation to year 2000 that's more than 200 years we accumulated 5.7 Trillion dollars. The debt now has grown 242% in 16 years to 19.5 Trillion. "
"Even Mathematicians have a hardtime understanding the immensity of this."

We have gotten to the point that it's mathematically impossible to pay this off. The nation will default.

The hell with Hillary being one of the greatest political criminal dons the world has ever seen. The hell with her rise to power being one of the greatest scams in history; Her vision for endless mass migration from the world's scariest hell-holes and a dozen other horrors will bring us to a very ugly place - soon.

Arriving at the White House w/ usually close-to-zero credentials; and why we keep sucking more and more;
JFK; gave great speech; one of the greatest frauds ever, whose career ended in a .gov sanctioned intervention.
Lyndon Johnson; a fully established pyschopath and criminal; Co-executive of the cover-up of the JFK hit along with Alan Dulles and J. Edgar Hoover.
Nixon; the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Made a significant down payment setting us up for the eventual ending of the Cold War.
Gerald Ford; participated in the cover-up and was rewarded when Nixon made him vice-president for the expressed purpose of political blackmail (for his participation in the coverup of the JFK hit) - to get him out of Watergate. Read Haldeman's book; The Ends of Power, or ask Roger Stone.....
Jimmy Carter; utterly unprepared to hold high office; often unhinged. fired George H.W. Bush 3 hours after taking the Office as President for high crimes against the United States, and for being generally, a first rate scumbag. Ted Kennedy and Tip O'neill played a role in this decision. Going to war against Bush would come back to haunt Carter in a big way.
Ronald Reagan (i'm giving Reagan mostly a pass for knowing how to delegate, ending the 10 year recession, ending the Cold War and taking a bullet from questionable circumstance/s). Iran-Contra is mostly centered upon George H.W. Bush and the CIA's adventures in drug trafficking.
George H.W. Bush (a Central Intelligence Agency original founding member, or brought in very early on to be groomed as a young executive in the 'Company' working directly under Alan Dulles.... groomed very early on to hold high office; an epic criminal of biblical proportions, unapologetic globalist).
Bill Clinton;
probably a CIA contract agent in the Iran Contra drug trafficking to Mena... As president, he Cut the military; in a brilliant and decisive manner. Deserves very little other credit about few other matters whatsoever. An epic douche, overall.
George W. Bush; a suit put up there by somebody for what purpose remains unclear.
Barack Obama; marxist w/ vision for a something akin to a one world super state leaving you for dead.
Hillary Clinton; an even worse version of Obama. Maybe far worse version; will take us many critical steps closer to the ugly visions of Barack Obama of an eventual, worldwide totalitarian dictatorship.

Last edited:
The hell with Hillary being one of the greatest political criminal dons the world has ever seen. The hell with her rise to power being one of the greatest scams in history; Her vision for endless mass migration from the world's scariest hell-holes and a dozen other horrors will bring us to a very ugly place - soon.

Arriving at the White House close to zero credentials; why we just keep sucking more and more;
JFK; gave great speech; one of the greatest frauds ever, whose career ended in a .gov sanctioned intervention
Gerald Ford; participated in the cover-up.
Jimmy Carter; utterly unprepared to hold high office; fired George H.W. Bush 3 hours after taking the Office as President for high crimes against the United States, and for being generally, a first rate scumbag. Ted Kennedy and Tip O'neill played a role in this decision. Going to war against Bush would come back to haunt Carter in a big way.
Ronald Reagan (i'm giving Reagan a pass for knowing how to delegate, ending the 10 year recession, ending the Cold War and taking a bullet from questionable circumstance/s).
George H.W. Bush (a Central Intelligence Agency original member; a young executive in the 'Company' working directly under Alan Dulles, groomed for high office; an epic criminal of biblical proportions, unapologetic globalist).
Bill Clinton; Cut the military; in a brilliant and decisive manner. Deserves very little other credit about any matter whatsoever.
George W. Bush; a suit put up there by somebody for what purpose remains unclear.
Barack Obama marxist w/ vision for a something akin to a one world super state leaving you for dead.
Hillary; an even worse version of Obama. taking us several steps closer to the ugly visions of Barack Obama of a worldwide totalitarian dictatorship.

Holy f'ing hell. There's someone on here actually crazier than Rifleman!

You say all this BATSHIT CRAZY stuff about everyone, then get to GWB and say "eh," ignoring the fact that he started a war on false pretenses and tanked the economy.

Last edited:
^^i made a couple of edits;

Yes, deep politics is fun. still trying to figure out that mess of a presidency. i'm up to about 1988 in my study of history.... and i may be stuck in this general time period for some years to come.

i'm leaning heavily toward government by committee. And about as lousy as you can get short of one of these latter day Democrats.

but i've spent many years trying to connect the dots... discovered Roger Stone believes virtually exactly the same things as i believe.

Only he got his information from the Source;

i'm like several dozens of thousands of other people, am left just connecting dots and trying to figure it all out.

but i've convinced dozens of friends that what i stated above is pretty much how things went down. The evidence isn't on TV, but it's there. The Warren Commission fraud, dozens of early books leading up to the Garrison investigation, Church Committee hearings, Senate Alleged Assassination Plot/s Report, eventual House Select Committee on Assassinations investigation and several subsequent books by HSCA players is an amazing source of information...

After which, a fairly clear picture of things indeed emerges.

The pardoning of Nixon was basic political blackmail 101 (i trust H.R. Haldeman and Roger Stone, and dozens of other historians were/are/ on the right track), and so are a good many of 'us.'

Those Posner/Bugliosi/McAdams types of characters are quite easily exposed as frauds.

Last edited:
Jesus, what the hell have you been smoking?

I can't wait to hear about all of the false flags...Carry on

Yeah. I'm still waiting for us to find the WMD's that IRAQ had to justify why we killed a million Iraqi's.

Don't be so narrow minded with your views. Just thank god you grew up in America because if you lived in Iraqi with your family and America blew up your country for no reason at all--- then you wonder why we have radicals in the country looking to harm innocent Americans.

Bush & Cheney should be up for War Crimes. Also the people in Congress that voted for this war should have done a little more research like "PROOF of the WMD's" Before voting for this conflict.

Now look at America. I have to think twice taking the underground subway.

Wake UP

Holy f'ing hell. There's someone on here actually crazier than Rifleman!

You say all this BATSHIT CRAZY stuff about everyone, then get to GWB and say "eh," ignoring the fact that he started a war on false pretenses and tanked the economy.

Datadyne007 the sad part to you is you read our posts. Most super intelligent people are crazy. I am not crazy or intelligent just average working class citizen with a college education.

Bottom line we are just sick of the political lies and bullshit.

I have a niece in public school in the surrounding areas in Boston. In this public school they don't do the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag anymore.

What is up with that? Seriously this a public school. This is disrespectful to the Veterans and the Americans that have lost their lives for this country fighting for our freedom.

I have a niece in public school in the surrounding areas in Boston. In this public school they don't do the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag anymore.

What is up with that? Seriously this a public school. This is disrespectful to the Veterans and the Americans that have lost their lives for this country fighting for our freedom.

The Pledge of Allegiance is better fit for a totalitarian regime than the United States of America. People from other countries find that we brainwash kids into saying the Pledge of Allegiance absolutely bizarre and fascistic.

The Pledge of Allegiance is better fit for a totalitarian regime than the United States of America. People from other countries find that we brainwash kids into saying the Pledge of Allegiance absolutely bizarre and fascistic.

Maybe those people from other countries should move back to their country if they have a problem with saying the Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag in public schools that are funded by the American Taxpayers who are able to do this based on the American soldiers who sacrificed their lives for their country. WITH LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear about all of the false flags...Carry on

i don't know about false flags.

i've heard the Gulf of Tonkin sometimes referred to as that. i really haven't looked into it.

i'm not a 911 conspiracy believer, or most other stuff along those lines.

but, yes, big Texas Oil and the CIA did JFK.

and Hillary Clinton is .gov criminal scum.

Hillary Clinton created 9/11 and ISIS. Everyone knows that. She's also responsible for pearl harbor and the death of Julius Caesar. She felicitated the fall of the Roman Empire. Also AIDS is her fault.

Hillary Clinton created 9/11 and ISIS. Everyone knows that. She's also responsible for pearl harbor and the death of Julius Caesar. She felicitated the fall of the Roman Empire. Also AIDS is her fault.

One thing is for sure. Hilary & Bill Clinton are worth 100's millions being a GOVT employees. All from speaking fees I hear

One thing is for sure. Hilary & Bill Clinton are worth 100's millions being a GOVT employees. All from speaking fees I hear

The Clintons are very transparent about their wealth and income, compared to Trump who won't even release his tax returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back