Allston-Brighton Infill and Small Developments

Luckily the project description says, "The retail space will be designated to allow the existing restaurant to return to the present location when the new building is completed."

This looks pretty good. None affordable, though?

Luckily the project description says, "The retail space will be designated to allow the existing restaurant to return to the present location when the new building is completed."

This looks pretty good. None affordable, though?

It says 5 of the units will be affordable at 70% AMI

Martignetti Liquors on Soldiers Field Road closing this weekend. Sold to Fiat Chrysler and to become a car dealership.

Martignetti Liquors on Soldiers Field Road closing this weekend. Sold to Fiat Chrysler and to become a car dealership.

Will be next to an Acura dealership, so not completely out of place.

Will be next to an Acura dealership, so not completely out of place.

No, but it should be something else. Car dealerships are necessary, sure, but FCA vehicles are crap. Also, that sign is a landmark.

I was wondering whether 24-26 Hichborn had gotten started, so on my walk tonight I found they've at least demolished the existing building. I'll start checking it out more regularly in hopes of seeing some actual construction equipment.

i5wu0WW.jpg

Equipment on site tearing down the scrub a dub car wash on market st. Was there a proposal for this site?

Back