Apple Store Thread ][

As of 9:30 this morning there were already around 20 people waiting in line for the opening... at 6 tonight. There were additional 'steel fenced corrals' set up around the corner of Boylston Street and extending past Comm. Ave on Fairfield St.

Taken around noon yesterday:

img6869xm4.jpg

img6870zx3.jpg

img6874ed3.jpg

img6875kj0.jpg

img6876cn5.jpg

img6877to1.jpg

img6879ut1.jpg

img6880eg0.jpg

img6881sv3.jpg

img6882pg0.jpg

img6883cv7.jpg

img6884yh8.jpg

img6885ry4.jpg

img6886ys8.jpg

img6887nh3.jpg

img6889gs1.jpg

img6890mh3.jpg

img6891zl1.jpg

img6892ab2.jpg

img6893zb6.jpg

img6894qm0.jpg

img6905et5.jpg

img6906qk5.jpg

These last two are from around 4 PM on the Mandarin's sidewalk:

img7266bh6.jpg

img7267tr8.jpg

is that Joyce Kulwayik? (yea i butchered her last name) she looks pretty foxy in that photo. She could take me to a movie premier. Def cougar status.

Where, in which photo? I thought WBZ-TV let her go (for no good reason).

Amazing. Such a beautiful, sleek building. While browsing through kz's pictures, I couldn't help but repeat the words "That is so f$@#%*^ nice." I'm really happy with the way it turned out. KZ - I hope you don't mind, but I am going to post your pictures over at SkyscraperCity.

It was her, and she looked even foxier in person!

Pam Cross of WCVB was there also.. she's in the sixth and seventh pictures down.

@ tmac: go for it.

Video of Kulwayik inside the Apple Store, hilariously tech illiterate!: http://wbztv.com/video/?id=62352@wbz.dayport.com (ex. what does a iPod do? Oh! what's this? employee responds: a computer. What do you do with it? Oh oh oh I want to read a book! how do you read a book? Look Mayor Menino, I went on the Internet! <---- SERIOUSLY IN THE CLIP)

Wow, that video is hilarious. She has to be the most tech-illeterate person I've ever seen, and she has the enthusiasm of a second grader haha. Having Menino in at the end of the video is great too, especially when he says "that's spectaculah" in the ridiculously strong Boston accent.

KZ- Thanks for those photos.

As soon as I fly home from school and get some graduation money I'm going directly to that building to buy a MacBook.

That's what happened at a WalMart the first day XBox360 was available for sale...slightly nuts.

^ "Who took a bite out of my apple!!! Of all the God's in Heaven!"

Back