Boston Landing | New Balance Complex | Brighton

Yea that was what its from. The traffic has been worse lately though it sucks.

Kind of an unfair indictment. That traffic is due to the major throttling of the Pike for the Comm Ave Bridge replacement project.

I was hoping there was a bit of snark in Vans comment.
Something akin to people posting about global warming being BS with a picture of 3 feet of snow.

Not bad for precast. Decent textures and colors. And the window frames project enough from the walls to create some depth. Windows flush with the walls so often make the facade look as thin and flimsy as wallpaper. Avalon North should have looked more like this.

Not bad for precast. Decent textures and colors. And the window frames project enough from the walls to create some depth. Windows flush with the walls so often make the facade look as thin and flimsy as wallpaper. Avalon North should have looked more like this.

Agreed. And, given that this is a sunny day, I think that the white benefits from the other colors and the window frames. I don't love that chalk color but it seems to be working better here than in other places it's been tried.

Any recent pics of the station? :D

anyone know when the Hotel is going up? :D

Any recent pics of the station? :D

Nothing has changed about the station since it opened in late May. There is still fence blocking half of each entrance. I tried to use the elevator on the Everett Street entrance the other week when I had luggage and could not figure out at all how to get it to operate or if it worked at all.

There's this weird feeling that they phoned in the finish of the station, which is disappointing.

BL_40Guest_Celtics-Exterior03_SEC02-1.jpg

Nothing has changed about the station since it opened in late May. There is still fence blocking half of each entrance. I tried to use the elevator on the Everett Street entrance the other week when I had luggage and could not figure out at all how to get it to operate or if it worked at all.

There's this weird feeling that they phoned in the finish of the station, which is disappointing.

The "fence blocking off half of the entrance" is a mass DOT thing, if you make an opening in their guard fence you can only remove one section of their fence and missile barrier... if you have an issue with it they would be the ones to talk to;)

In the spot between the celtics and bruins facilities they should try to throw in a piece height office/res tower.

What happened to the world class indoor track facility? Is that still part of this development?

Back