Boston Skyline Photos

Damn it looks like photobucket took it down.

I just use www.postimages.org. You don't need an account or anything u just upload or drag and drop right on the home page and you get all kinds of links. To post here use the hot link for forums link and it works great. Sometimes you have to delete a few words from the code or they'll post next to your picture, but its not a big deal and its easy to do if it does happen. I used it for the photo above because the original image was like 4000x4000 and I figured it would get deleted so I coped it and pasted it on that page and uploaded it.

Found these on reddit

iaElwCy.jpg

Luhks geud.

What did it say after we lost lol? Ok now were done....and we lost....fml.

at only 2/3 total height 1 dalton is already doing a lot to extend the overall perception of the skyline's size and density. and this angle (arlington?) really makes MT look like an actual peak for downtown.

That shot looks like a rendering of what people could be doing, not a picture of what's really happening.

I’m just glad they didn’t catch me taking a pic ,as always I Wd just say no I’m not taking ur pic but the buildings behind you lol

How cool, I'd love to see a snowglobe with the same interior as that ornament!

Yesterday from the the 20th floor of the Federal reserve building
873EE78A-B538-42DA-A3E5-BFE3B7D7BD26_zpsyz9ysvva.jpeg

It would have been nice to have some height variation in the new buildings. The monolithic mass reminds me of Pentagon City in Virginia. But at least the area is filling in.

Back