Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

DAVEC!

don't abandon us. some of us are undeserving, wretched, ungrateful souls.

please take pitty on us.... this is your finest hour.

I love your white pants DAVEC!!!!!! (In a totally honest not sarcastic way).

Looking at the pics above... Wouldn't it be cool if they could make mechanical floors to do a slow dance with a faux lit room scheme?

today, chasing parts, i turned drone; shooting pics of a Porsche 959 in Jerry Pellegrino's shop in Natick.

if anyone's interested, she's available for sale for the cool price of $1.3M.

Odd thing is, i posted a thread a few weeks ago talking about how the F-40 has aged far better than the the 959....

and in fact, the production race car once planned for Gruppe B is now, looking a bit dated.

Boy, was i wrong. print or jpeg doesn't bring out the truth of the 959 very well at all. At least in Metallic Schwartz it can't.

and what does this have to do with 1 Dalton?

well, it looks like we're gonna be here awhile waiting - so we're gonna need a few diversions.

so, the 959 will be a good car to park in the basement of 1 Dalton.

it has the prestige you want.

and you can still bring the kids to the Cape because it has back seats...

now obviously, you'll need to have fairly thin children...

but then you would have.... because you have a Porsche 959 and a home at 1 Dalton...

so, you have a thin wife.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

You stole this from the Top Gear episode when Jeremy Clarkson reviewed the Porsche 911 Turbo...

but then you would have.... because you have a Porsche 959 and a home at 1 Dalton...

today, chasing parts, i turned drone; shooting pics of a Porsche 959 in Jerry Pellegrino's shop in Natick.

if anyone's interested, she's available for sale for the cool price of $1.3M.

Odd thing is, i posted a thread a few weeks ago talking about how the F-40 has aged far better than the the 959....

and in fact, the production race car once planned for Gruppe B is now, looking a bit dated.

Boy, was i wrong. print or jpeg doesn't bring out the truth of the 959 very well at all. At least in Metallic Schwartz it can't.

and what does this have to do with 1 Dalton?

well, it looks like we're gonna be here awhile waiting - so we're gonna need a few diversions.

so, the 959 will be a good car to park in the basement of 1 Dalton.

jujubee.gif

Too Funny! I actually DID drive my 911 (997.2 in metallic silver) to One Dalton today, saw that the lowest elevated slab in the core is being formed now.

^^it sucks we can't see it!!

You stole this from the Top Gear episode when Jeremy Clarkson reviewed the Porsche 911 Turbo...

Ahh, the day Jeremy came over to the dark side.

Too Funny! I actually DID drive my 911 (997.2 in metallic silver) to One Dalton today....

You really need to get help for this height fetish.

on 11 May, i was getting my Rocky Mountain height fetish w/ 8 cylinders....

http://www.archboston.org/community/showpost.php?p=276030&postcount=4142

Back