Future Skyline

Op6BcTO.png

The future 10 tallest buildings in Boston. The only thing missing in this diagram is 1 Bromfield as it has no drawing yet. I created the drawing for SST and had it updated to show as proposed instead of cancelled based on the recent website update and the FAA height approval. Once a rendering is released for 1 Bromfield I plan on adding a drawing to the diagram.

Op6BcTO.png

The future 10 tallest buildings in Boston. The only thing missing in this diagram is 1 Bromfield as it has no drawing yet. I created the drawing for SST and had it updated to show as proposed instead of cancelled based on the recent website update and the FAA height approval. Once a rendering is released for 1 Bromfield I plan on adding a drawing to the diagram.

Nice work, one little thing though. The website that just got updated says it's 49 floors while your diagram says 41.

Nice work, one little thing though. The website that just got updated says it's 49 floors while your diagram says 41.

^Sorry to nitpick, but it also lists John Hancock Tower..it's now 200 Clarendon.
Not that it matters much, I'll always call it JHT! Just like I'll always call the Willis Tower the SEARS Tower! :)

You can always throw a placeholder for 1 Bromfield. Thats essentially what 111 federal is at this point in time.

I have to submit an individual correction for each building that needs changes so I have been working on it but it takes awhile and I had hoped that they would see the floor change and I'm not sure it is really worth submitting for them to change that.

I had thought about doing that but they won't adjust the height for 1 Bromfield yet so it would be 300 feet anyways and it should be out soon and then I can have the mods make the changes and submit an image.

Just in case others aren't aware the only things in the diagram that are mine are the images of 111 Federal, SST,and The Hub on Causeway office tower. All other drawings are by other people on ssp, and the information on each building is provided by the mods on SSP and can only be changed by submitting a correction request with links to sources for the change. It can be surprisingly difficult to get things changed sometimes. Other times it is pretty easy.

Updating my massing models!

Featuring 1 & 30 Dalton, 40 Trinity, Copley Place, Millennium Tower, One Bromfield massing model @710', 111 Federal massing model @780', Government Center Garage, SST, Hub on Causeway, and Avalon North Station.

Oh shit hes back. The original render king... Downburst ladies and gentlemen.

I see you snuck my northern ave bridge in there too.

I like that your changing the color of the models to match the cladding, looks great.

Awesome.

i'll need to lower my renders of 111 Fed, MT and 1 Bromfield a bit.

Last edited:
In the 3rd pic it really illustrates how the government center garage towers are going to pull the skyline north substantially and bridge the gap to the garden.

Awesome.

i'll need to lower my renders of 111 Fed, MT and 1 Bromfield a bit.

A little, yes. I'd hold on 111 Federal, the image from the Harbor is slightly older and doesn't include it. It would definitely be visible from there.

I really hope either 111 Federal or Bromfield are not flat top. One of them should be pointy orhave some sort of spire.

fixed sort of...

See post 88 picture 2. Millennium tower is equal with Two International Place from that shot. 1 Bromfield would be half way between 2IP and 1Ip if it is even built taller than MT which it may not. For shits and gigs tho it would be around half way between 1IP and 2IP. 111 Federal is a smidge too tall but its fine. GCG towers also were shown at the correct scale in the original version of this render. I'm not trying to be a dick it looks really good I just don't care to look at an over exaggerated skyline that will never be reality. Hit us with the real deal and it will be much appreciated.

Back