Goodwin Procter HQ @ Fan Pier | 90 - 110 Northern Ave - Parcel I | Seaport

Re: Goodwin Procter HQ (Parcel I) @ Fan Pier | 90 - 110 Northern Ave | Seaport

Are they building out both H and I at the same time?

Are they building out both H and I at the same time?

I don't think we've seen anything (that I can recall) of Fan Pier Parcel H.

Pretty sure Parcel H is the lot on Seaport Square next to the innovation center. In the Seaport Square plan, this lot was designated as a continuation of greenspace already at Fan Pier next to One Marina Park Drive.

From what I heard last week, the architect of the innovation center is designing some type of public art / memorial on this park.

I'm also reasonably certain that the BRA took this lot by eminent domain last year, so it may be City owned and maintained.

Pretty sure Parcel H is the lot on Seaport Square next to the innovation center. In the Seaport Square plan, this lot was designated as a continuation of greenspace already at Fan Pier next to One Marina Park Drive.

From what I heard last week, the architect of the innovation center is designing some type of public art / memorial on this park.

I'm also reasonably certain that the BRA took this lot by eminent domain last year, so it may be City owned and maintained.

I believe he was talking about Fan Pier Parcel H (which is adjacent to this project), not Seaport Square Parcel H.

I seem to recall reading that Fan Pier parcels H and I will have a shared underground garage, which may explain why there's activity on both parcels.

Goodwin required that the underground work for Parcel H be completed with the building on Parcel I.

interesting. anyone know of any time lines for that building?

So which parcel is actually being built H or I im a little confused here srry!!!

Parcel I is the GP building. Parcel H is a future building - likely a hotel. The two buildings will share an underground garage. The GP Building is due to be completed in April 2016. No current timeline for the building on Parcel H.

Goodwin required that the underground work for Parcel H be completed with the building on Parcel I.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info! =)

So which parcel is actually being built H or I im a little confused here srry!!!

Parcel I is currently under development (and has a building designed for it), but judging by the above post, they will also be doing the underground garage work on Parcel H, as they share a parking garage similar to the way Fan Pier A & B share a garage.

Ha, with a name like agingcynic I think our new poster will fit in just fine ;)

I've thought that the requirement for underground parking is why there are superblock buildings on these sites, rather than smaller parcels. It wouldn't be very economical to build many small garages under many small parcels, so perhaps planners thought they needed to sell large parcels (ex: Vertex buildings) so individual developers could recoup the cost of building a big underground garage by building a structure with large floorplates/footprints. I could be wrong, just a thought.

I love how many projects are underway right now in the area, from just beginning (this one) to just finishing. Seaport is finally getting an urban fabric

14218293765_e93f5bbf40_b.jpg

14031620829_1996a3767e_b.jpg

14218290425_e82a8a1929_b.jpg

14031670550_a67210b386_b.jpg

14031654260_8e08a47f19_b.jpg

14031603358_c8b6c6709a_b.jpg

I swear all these rectilinear sheet-piling bathtubs are beginning to bleed into one...

This one is still a mud puddle:

Looks like they've got a crane mat going:

14538843794_40d2705561_b.jpg

Back