Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely from Porter. It's the same angle as his street shots looking down Somerville Ave. It's of the commuter rail tracks.

funny u say Ashmont as I live in Dot but DZH22 is right I was at Porter sq waiting for a train to Fitchburg, these two are from Interbelt rd in Somerville and the last one from Masspike/rt 128

Last edited:
Gotta imagine the crane is only around for a week or two more max.

It's so close to finishing up its almost painful. Great shots everyone!

23246476350_be3c49f06c_z.jpg
https://flic.kr/p/Bqdgwo

Beeline -- Great shots -- this one looks as if it was taken by a drone

I'm presuming that the Uber of Uber Penthouses is situated where the windows are recessed back from the line of the facade with exposed columns

No that is a mechanical level and will have a facade that matches the rest of the building. The penthouse is the floor below that with the balcony space on the top of the setback.

DZH -- I think you are now at the top of the MT iconics pix list

Some truly great pix from diverse viewpoints and locations

and quite possibly one of the last great opportunities to capture "The Crane at the Top of Boston" before he leaves for R&R

Dog-butt view of the Millenium from today's annual Greyhound Adventures Jingle Bell walk-

23207878729_3ae5d796da_b.jpg

Dog-butt view of the Millenium from today's annual Greyhound Adventures Jingle Bell walk-

Sixten -- nothing like a crowd of dog-butts

The only better MT view would be from in the midst of the Santas in Speedos run on Bolyston St. this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back