Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beeline -- Great Pix

These two have the potential to be iconic Boston Views on par with the Pru & Hancock from Cambridge, or the Customs House and misc buildings from East Boston

A few -- criticisms which I hope that you will find constructive:

for MT + George -- bit further back from George to incorporate some of the summer tropical display next to George

for MT & Frog Pond --- this one could be a spectacular Winter [I know a bad word] vista with the skaters on the Frog Pond -- alternatively when the Spray is on in the Summer with the kids

golf clap

Forget the golf clap...

prompted-long-powerful-standing-ovation.gif

for both the photos & the building itself.

Normally projects don't live up to the glossy renderings but the person who did them must feel vindicated seeing those ones with the sun coming off the cuts.

The common view is amazing.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, there is nothing sexier than operable windows in a glass curtain wall.

for MT + George -- bit further back from George to incorporate some of the summer tropical display next to George...

George is Bronze. 1 Bromfield is Bronze.

1 Bromfield becomes the new background of George.

Bullseye.

Dark cloudy day comes...

nimby comes cruisin'. our nimby.

Farewell and adieu to you fair spanish ladies....

Someone said it before but this tower is like a beacon pointing out where the old heart of Boston used to be. Its great to see how many angles point directly towards this part of Washington st. Its picture perfect.

One of the best I've seen of this, a flickr find

Untitled by Greg Stokinger, on Flickr

This demolishes any render made previous to this being built.

^ Wowza, that's a great picture. It finally makes One Beacon what it was always meant to be: a background building. Seriously, that picture would be so incredibly drab without Millienium Tower. It just... works. It works so well.

Now, that backside of 45 Province is the only thing sticking out.... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back