Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time seeing the lift arm being used to wash the windows. :cool:

The sidewalk on Franklin at Washington to about near the garage lobby/BSC is now closed and pedestrians are directed onto the new Franklin St surface. The sidewalk along TJMaxx/Marshalls/BSC will be brought flush with Franklin St.

^^ gap. it is precisely that about MT that causes me to remain steadfastly optimistic that the parties will return to resolve the Harbor Garage project impass.... and that it's going to get done.

^^ gap. it is precisely that about MT that causes me to remain steadfastly optimistic that the parties will return to resolve the Harbor Garage project impass.... and that it's going to get done.

Maybe if you & Rifleman mention it in EVERY thread it will get done sooner.

The view from level 51, in the Globe today:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business...wZDyHkG0PfG4bL3ZKqZP/story.html?event=event25

ryan_Milllenniumtower37_arts.jpg

I didn't the Globe permission to photograph in my house!

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but that seems like a strange orientation for the kitchen and dining area. Where is a table supposed to go? With the large kitchen island where it is, that pillar looks to be right where you would want to put any furniture.

^^this is Boston. VE'd for maximum units/profit... :rtfm:

but the views! :)

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but that seems like a strange orientation for the kitchen and dining area. Where is a table supposed to go? With the large kitchen island where it is, that pillar looks to be right where you would want to put any furniture.

I'm guessing the photo is deceptive. Each of those window panes looks to be 3-4 feet wide based on the closest one, so along the back row of windows you would have 9-12' of space to work with. I think you could easily fit an 8 seat dining table in there.

I think the formal dining room is probably to the left. Kitchen gets the money shot on purpose. Let's be serious here, it would be daft to clutter up the views with a lot of furniture while you are preparing your homemade gluten free pasta topped with cornmeal crusted halibut and a Vietnamese peanut pesto while polishing off a bottle Château Vannières 2015 Bandol Rosé on a nice summer night...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think the formal dining room is probably to the left. Kitchen gets the money shot on purpose. Let's be serious here, it would be daft to clutter up the views with a lot of furniture while your preparing your homemade gluten free pasta topped with cornmeal crusted halibut and a Vietnamese peanut pesto while polishing off a bottle Château Vannières 2015 Bandol Rosé on a nice summer night...:rolleyes:

All of which was actually catered from the onsite restaurant, but set up to make it look like you cooked it for your guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back