Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, those units are carte blanche units for the owners to decorate/furnish. From what I could understand from the older version of the leasing site, you could hire Millennium's interior designer if you wanted to.

Yes, that is correct.

I have plenty from the units listed for resale and the units up for rent (~50 right now).

Any preference on what you want to see?

I have plenty from the units listed for resale and the units up for rent (~50 right now).

Any preference on what you want to see?

I would love to see some of the finishes and views on the upper units. I would also love to see any images of the roof deck on the penthouse and the movable glazed walls on the upper floors as well as the views from there. I

That is an absolutely phenomenal view. Apparently both sides are amazing in their own right. The other side of the building you look out over the towers of downtown over the custom house tower and into the harbor. I like how this view shows from the common on through the back bay and you can see the pierce in the distance and then into the hills with the Charles bordering it in on the right and the high spine on the left. Their view is what a great photograph of the back bay would be.

wow. to have that as the view out MY living room (or whatever room) window...

Chrisbrat -- you can't get that view without a quite long telephoto lens

this is closer to what the view really looks like to your eyes -- taken from a most recent post on the Future Skyline Thread contributed by Odurandina

future%20back%20bay_zps6dmd3z6e.jpg

this is closer to what the view really looks like to your eyes -- taken from a most recent post on the Future Skyline Thread contributed by Odurandina

i'd still take it

That is an absolutely phenomenal view. Apparently both sides are amazing in their own right. The other side of the building you look out over the towers of downtown over the custom house tower and into the harbor. I like how this view shows from the common on through the back bay and you can see the pierce in the distance and then into the hills with the Charles bordering it in on the right and the high spine on the left. Their view is what a great photograph of the back bay would be.

1 Congress resident tower, and Garden Garage too!

we also need a spy or 2 at Avalon Nashua. :thumbup:

Last edited:

Ummmmm.......that view is not from the Millenium Tower.

Exactly. I love (not) how someone posts the actual view from Millennium Tower, he responds saying it's not the view and then provides a photo of something that is not the view for proof.

Exactly. I love (not) how someone posts the actual view from Millennium Tower, he responds saying it's not the view and then provides a photo of something that is not the view for proof.

If only he could stay on point.......:rolleyes:

And nowhere even close to what the view would be (both height and location) - its multiple blocks off and not even close to the height.

Don't go too hard on him. He's never actually been to Boston.

OK, just resized these so they wouldn't post upside down, forgot you had to take AB seriously when it says, "resize to 600 x 600." Anyway, from top of MTower, last summer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Shmessessy -- Never said that it was -- here's what I actually said with the addition of the word [unaided] and highlighting in bold

this is closer to what the view really looks like to your [unaided]eyes -- taken from a most recent post on the Future Skyline Thread contributed by Odurandina

I love how no one bothers to read the post -- they just look at the picture

My post was however from approximately the right distance and without the obvious foreshortening in the "view from Millenium Tower"

I can take and have taken a photo of my Droll Yankee Centrifugal Squirrel Proof Feeder which hangs above the back of my deck, and with a bit of zoom it look like it can be reached from my kitchen door, with the big pine which borders my neighbor seemingly directly behind the feeder

Don't go too hard on him. He's never actually been to Boston.

Justin -- well not since Sunday anyway -- so I suppose that there could have been a sudden fracture and separation followed by the subduction of the North American Plate and the Back Bay might have disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back