Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
1xDGbfV.jpg

Enjoy :)

I always look forward to your updates, DZH. I can't help but look at these today and think of what might be going up next to it at One Broomfield.

Banker & Tradesman said:
A New York developer is drawing up designs for a luxury condo and apartment skyscraper that would rival the 60-story Millennium Tower in Boston’s Downtown Crossing.
[Mod Edit]

First post here...With the financial success of Millennium Tower (most units have already been sold) does anyone think this will encourage other developers to build projects of similar scale in Boston?

First post here...With the financial success of Millennium Tower (most units have already been sold) does anyone think this will encourage other developers to build projects of similar scale in Boston?

jjwillia -- How about across the street -- See an earlier post in this thread -- quoted in part below:

A New York developer is drawing up designs for a luxury condo and apartment skyscraper that would rival the 60-story Millennium Tower in Boston’s Downtown Crossing.
“It’ll be extremely sleek and contemporary with lots of glass,” said Sue Hawkes, CEO of the Boston-based brokerage Collaborative Cos. “And very tall – everything that you would expect in this market.”
The development team is led by Midwood Investment and Development of New York. The site is located on the north side of Bromfield Street and west side of Washington Street, diagonally opposite the Millennium site.
The exact height and number of units has not been determined, but the developers will seek to build a project on the scale of the 685-foot-tall Millennium Tower with similar high-end amenities, Hawkes said. There is one major difference: the Midwood tower would contain a mix of apartments on the lower levels and condos on the upper floors, along with retail space.

Banker & Tradesman said:
[Mod Edit]

Wow judielhb2, did you write that yourself????

That's some good, in depth reporting by you.

I actually reported that post, but no one seems to have done anything about it.

B&T articles can't be posted in full, nor does it even belong in this thread.

Great vantage point!!

Where is that (again--my apologies, I know this question has been asked before)?

Looks like Robbins Farm Park in Arlington. So much of a better view when all the leaves are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back