Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Winter Solstice" Sunset

picture.php

"Winter Solstice" Sunset

JeffDowntown -- Spectacular image -- always nice to pass that point in the year -- Its already apparent that sunsets are a few minutes later than they were back a couple weeks ago

Boston's new "GlassHenge"?

31770900235_e026b1864e_b.jpg

You don't suppose the lions Harvard found in Allston, and re-purposed as features of the library park are from the same 'tribe'?

i haven't been by since this was installed. how tall is this thing? doesn't seem to be especially tall which would mean ripe for all sorts of vandalism.

I was wondering that myself. As much as I like it, it seems like a kind of naïve installation as it is.

It's not all that tall...maybe 8-9 ft. if I recall correctly. The clock and carving are definitely vandalism-height.

Does (/doesn't) the millenium have a 24 hour doorman?

It's not in front of the doors. It's in the plaza on Washington St. The doormen are down by Hawley.

The bottom 2 screens on the 3 screen display behind the clock are interactive too. The top screen displays the weather & time. The bottom 2 let you explore DTX. I worry how long they'll last.

Does anyone have any good interior photos of some of the better units?

Does anyone have any good interior photos of some of the better units?

I had some from the 54th floor (or 52nd?) but I deleted them unfortunately. The interiors were nothing special and probably needed a decorator at best and a remodel at worst. Very Spartan feeling and just... too much empty or poorly used space for my tastes.

The views are spectacular.

I had some from the 54th floor (or 52nd?) but I deleted them unfortunately. The interiors were nothing special and probably needed a decorator at best and a remodel at worst. Very Spartan feeling and just... too much empty or poorly used space for my tastes.

The views are spectacular.

IIRC, those units are carte blanche units for the owners to decorate/furnish. From what I could understand from the older version of the leasing site, you could hire Millennium's interior designer if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back