Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part IV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0794.jpg

The contrast is cool but the snow blows out the image too much. Not much you can do with snow on a sunny day.

The contrast is cool but the snow blows out the image too much. Not much you can do with snow on a sunny day.

yeah I agree I suppose I could crop out the snow. but I think in some way it adds to the photo.

I am planning on hitting up this location in the spring / summmer and I hope to bring a model or two with me.

I like the snow,lets u know it's a real Boston pix. this morning>>
003-4.jpg
022-3.jpg

It's not even February and winter's already worn out its welcome...I need some summertime color!

4853546113_77b2b8cf94_b.jpg

5404169466_4d2f0652ee_b.jpg

4853700233_e10d58c2c2_b.jpg

what part of 93 is that school bus on? It's really crumbling and needs a lot of work.

^ This describes 99% of physical infrastructure in the US.

Awesome photos! I would have maybe cropped the first one a little (get rid of the sides/bottom). That building, though, gets way too little credit.

I think the inside of the Johnson wing is stylistically cool, but everytime I go from the old one I just want to turn around and go back.

I think that 93 so pic is columbia rd

Those Johnson pics are beautiful. They really capture the true beauty of the interior space of that building. It's just too bad the exterior is a hulking monolith and there's hardly any windows. The sun does a great job lighting the atrium though during the day, which windows might have hindered the effect. I like that you took the shots at night when the strategic lighting was on. Feels almost like a take on Kahn.

"That building, though, gets way too little credit." -czsz

^signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back