Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part IV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 02124 how strong is your camera's optical zoom? I am impressed with the clarity on that last one.

I got so many awesome pics today (errrr, yesterday). I got a great view from the Westin Hotel, and then my friend convinced me to try a new setting on my camera, and... it was a good time. Sorry if it's a bit of a photo blitz.

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

I have no idea where this is, is this photoshopped or something? I'm completely disoriented. It's as if I'm looking at the State House from the west/northwest with 45 Providence in front of One Boston Place, which is in front of 33 Arch which is in front of/melding with One Beacon???

It's zoomed in from Cambridge, probably half way between the Longfellow Bridge and CambridgeSide Galleria. You're seeing Beacon Hill from the Charles River side.

^ U are correct I was just walking across the Longfellow,I'll post more today in the skyline thread ect,@ BostonURBEX I don't know how to use photoshop,not sure I want to? @DZH22 I just have a cheap cannon cybershot however it dos'e have a 40x zoom which is why I chose it,@ GMack24 awesome pix as always! DZH22 same to you,nice set of pixs!

^ U are correct I was just walking across the Longfellow,I'll post more today in the skyline thread ect,@ BostonURBEX I don't know how to use photoshop,not sure I want to? @DZH22 I just have a cheap cannon cybershot however it dos'e have a 40x zoom which is why I chose it,@ GMack24 awesome pix as always! DZH22 same to you,nice set of pixs!

This pic from the skyline thread puts it all into perspective. The shot puzzled me too until I saw this:

Hooray for heroic industry! That could be some kind of late Soviet propaganda poster.

Yes, I can tell from the photo that it's springtime in Boston. b/c of course some douchebag is riding his bike on the sidewalk.

Yes, I can tell from the photo that it's springtime in Boston. b/c of course the leeeeegs

Fixed

And based on the amount of people in the picture, who gives a damn if hes on the sidewalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back