Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part IV (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, great shot! Is that looking pretty much upward?

That storm didn't amount to a whole lot, but the lightning was pretty insane.

0122.jpg

agree^ I was there today,brought back alot of memories,hopefully something will happen soon,there seems to be a race over who will get their apt building built on Washington st 1st
106-2.jpg
107-2.jpg
the hole has'nt changed abit,my pix of the day>
064-8.jpg

Can't we put up some wood boards around the hole that have fake storefronts painted on? Seriously... remove the fencing and jersey barriers and put up a nice wood board wall. It will be so much more attractive for a project which is seriously years off right now.

Thanks! I have a few more to post sometime. I was in town for a few hours on Sunday while waiting for the commuter train out to my dad's in Concord. I'd love to spend more time taking photos in cities that are not Portland, Maine.

Hey guys, I just wanted to mention that I have been holding out on y'all... taken like a billion pics and just sitting on them... (including a really nice set from a Storrow Drive traffic jam). Here are a few from the other day at least.

CopyofIMG_7197.jpg

IMG_6878.jpg

IMG_6894.jpg

Thanks! I have a few more to post sometime. I was in town for a few hours on Sunday while waiting for the commuter train out to my dad's in Concord. I'd love to spend more time taking photos in cities that are not Portland, Maine.

Corey, are you familiar with metroscenes.com? You might like it, and maybe you could get into some real professional urban photography across the country like you do in maine.

Great photo!

You know what would make it better? If they'd tear down that garage. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back