Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part V (2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7236001248_d14b085664_b.jpg

7236004660_84cf55605d_b.jpg

Why does it say the toll is $1.25? Doesn't the Pike's tolling depend on how far you go on the Pike or something?

The $1.25 is just for Weston <-> Boston portion. Everything outside of Weston is on a price/distance fee schedule.

There is something I always loved about how you see downtown Boston from Allston-Brighton. Not sure what it is. There city is so close yet you are still outside of it.

Part of what I love about driving in from the west is that the BU and Back Bay towers stack on top of the downtown skyline to give an awesome (but false) sense of density.

Love the layering that can happen in views from all over the city!

That pic is awesome!

Now we just need something else looming just behind-and-to-the-left-slightly of the State St Building.

Gmac -- did you photshop the harbor or was it really that flat?

Most impressive shot

Wow, two minutes! Didn't realize that city lights were low enough to withstand that length of exposure. Beautiful photo, just like all the ones you post here!

No Photoghop. I don't even have that program. This is a 2 minute exposure during the "blue hour"

Even more impressive -- the water is absolutely still the images of the reflected buildings are not distorted at all

Spectacular (reservered for few photos on this forum) what were the rest of the exposure related parameters

Thanks everyone. I hope to get out more with this new lens as time allows.
This is the "Kit" lens on the Canon 40D DSLR and its the 18-55mm lens.

Glad you all like it. Thanks again.

- Greg

what is photoshop? should we be useing it? It keeps being mention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back